Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CEO

HELP!! GIVE ADVICE ON GETTING RID OF BURNT FLAKEY SKIN

HI, I THINK I MAY HAVE SCREWED UP WITH THE TIME WEN DOIN A CHEMICAL PEEL AND MY SKIN GONE A BIT PASTRY CRUSTY COLOUR AND ITS REALLY REALLY DRYING THE SKIN OUT. IF I PUT MOISTURISER ON IT, IT JUST SUCKS IT DWN QUICK TIME!!.. QUESTION IS?

HW DO I GET THESE DEAD SKIN OFF! QUICK TIME.. MOISTURSING LOADS BUT DNT SEE IT COMING OFF? WHAT MOISTURISER WULD U RECOMMEND. I GOT A GOOD MIND TO PUT SOME HYDROCORTISONE ON IT TO GET DWN THE REDNESS/INFLAMATION, BUT APPARENTLY WE NOT SUPPOSE 2 USE IT ON THE FACE! AND I THINK IV RUN OUT OF IT ANWAY.

HELP!!

WELL SEEING AS NO ONE HAS REPLIED..

HOW ABOUT ALOE VERA! 99% SEEMS TO BE RELIEVING THE PEELING AND DRYNESS OF THE SKIN, PROVIDING I KEEP ON MOISTURISING THE SKIN EVERY FEW HOURS!

HI, I THINK I MAY HAVE SCREWED UP WITH THE TIME WEN DOIN A CHEMICAL PEEL AND MY SKIN GONE A BIT PASTRY CRUSTY COLOUR AND ITS REALLY REALLY DRYING THE SKIN OUT. IF I PUT MOISTURISER ON IT, IT JUST SUCKS IT DWN QUICK TIME!!.. QUESTION IS?

HW DO I GET THESE DEAD SKIN OFF! QUICK TIME.. MOISTURSING LOADS BUT DNT SEE IT COMING OFF? WHAT MOISTURISER WULD U RECOMMEND. I GOT A GOOD MIND TO PUT SOME HYDROCORTISONE ON IT TO GET DWN THE REDNESS/INFLAMATION, BUT APPARENTLY WE NOT SUPPOSE 2 USE IT ON THE FACE! AND I THINK IV RUN OUT OF IT ANWAY.

HELP!!

this has happened to me before, i burned my skin doing a chemical peel. if there is a scab, DON'T PICK IT. keep it moisturized with lotion or moisturizer and it will fall off by itself. eventually it will come off (probably in the shower) and your skin underneath will be scarred. your best bet after that is makeup. its gonna be a long road back to normal. good luck.