Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kingpin343

Good article on acne

if you notice, she is trying to sell her own products, which is why she bashes on BP.

I've read similar things and have tried them all, but when it comes down to it, nothing works better than Dan's Regimen, which makes use of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

if you don't mind ruining your skin's ability to heal and having long-lasting redmarks

BP (5%) ruined my face and has given me redmarks that seem to last forever when they always used to fade fully before i used it

if you don't mind ruining your skin's ability to heal and having long-lasting redmarks

BP (5%) ruined my face and has given me redmarks that seem to last forever when they always used to fade fully before i used it

This is EXACLY true for me!!! normally my spots heel and normal coloured skin appears afterwards but ive got loads of red marks on my cheeks where i used to apply BP 2.5% aqaugel liberally LOL the stuff is BS! i've researched and found out its because it generates free radicals in the skin and damages it

my picture : http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry1808768

these red marks seem to have lasted for ever.. (18 months - 2 years ago maybe??)

this woman aint trying to sell her stuff thought lies.