Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:doh: ever since i turned about 16 or so i find myself getting crazy urges to pop not only my own but other peoples zits too. its like an addiction..i feel weird. am i the only one like this? i know my boyfriend said his mom and his brother girl friend is like that too. but i dont know. :wall:

is anyone else like this too?

Did you ever try pop another persons zit?

my neighbours mom sits there on holiday picking her familys zits.its SOOOO disturbing 2 me

Well i think it IS a fetish for some people.

I found this website the other day: www.pimpletube.com

I'm pretty open minded but this one is pretty WEIRD :confused::confused::confused:

S x

I know people who do this. It's kind if disturbing, but seems to be pretty common (at least where I come from... unless there's something in the water). Mostly with people who don't get pimples themselves. I only ever get "squeezable" spots on my face and I come within an inch of macing people for getting that close to me. :lol:

Holy thread bump, Batman! :lol:

Can't really imagine wanting to squeeze someone's pimples. Certainly can't imagine feeling a need to. :eh: And if somebody said they wanted to squeeze any pimples I may have and they came at me with some sort of crazed look in their eyes, it's a safe bet that I would drop them where they stand! :naughty:

Edited by PaulH85

:doh: ever since i turned about 16 or so i find myself getting crazy urges to pop not only my own but other peoples zits too. its like an addiction..i feel weird. am i the only one like this? i know my boyfriend said his mom and his brother girl friend is like that too. but i dont know. :wall:

is anyone else like this too?

Sorry, but squeezing others' zits is a gross. :naughty: