Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crayzechick

So who has called in sick?

After spending an hour in the bathroom trying to get the flakey, crusty spots on my chin to look at least somewhat less lame, I finally gave up. I thought I had it okay. Til I looked in my rear-view mirror and decided, "that's it, I'm calling in sick." Of course, now I feel super guilty!

After spending an hour in the bathroom trying to get the flakey, crusty spots on my chin to look at least somewhat less lame, I finally gave up. I thought I had it okay. Til I looked in my rear-view mirror and decided, "that's it, I'm calling in sick." Of course, now I feel super guilty!

i've wanted to so badly but felt too guilty to go through with it. i have cancelled on social events though because i was "sick." i freaking hate acne.

Sadly i've done this several times, you think you look arlight, til you get in natural lighting outside and you look a state, therefore you return to your house and go back to bed. o.o lol

I am so guilty of this! I will cancel out of going with my friends on the weekends to bars and stuff or out with my boyfriend (although he doesnt care if I have zits, But I care that he sees them) I'm 21 this should be my fun times!!!!!!!!!!!

I never called in sick, but there was a few times in highschool when I just could not go due to a bad breakout. I claimed a stomachache.

I never called in sick, but there was a few times in highschool when I just could not go due to a bad breakout. I claimed a stomachache.

I've never taken medical leave because of acne...although I've been sorely tempted to!

BUT I have, on no few occasions, turned down meetups and social events because of acne. Sigh. Can't bring myself looking at people in the eye when I'm having a particularly bad skin day.

i missed my very last day of PE at school which i regretted so much simply because i felt i couldnt go out of the house, over ONE spot!!!

our leaving BBQ at school, i left very early, i just cudnt stay there felt so uncomfortable.

Thinking about calling in sick on monday...

I have great skin from my forehead to my upper lip, everything from there downwards is horrible, i get an outbreak every month or so, but my "outbreak" consists of 1 HUGE random spot on my chin which is usually not accompanied by other spots, some people might think thats better than having loads, but spots are spots, and they make me feel like absolute SHIT :( xxx

never called out sick that i can remember but i avoided a lot of activities because i just wanted to hide at home.

I've never done it. I don't care what people have to say about what I look like. It doesn't affect me that much.