Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've come across a product called Acne 101e getaway lotion. Its a formula of special chinese herbs that work together to 'teach' the skin to fight acne itself and reduces, relieves breakouts and inflammation etc etc etc.

The manufacturer states that this product has a 99% success rate, and good results can be seen within a week. The seller on ebay that im looking at states he has a 14 day money back guarantee. The manufacturer also has a money back guarantee.

This stuff is about $24 AUD for a bottle. You just apply it with a cotton pad. I dunno, this product sounds very interesting, i've never seen it mentioned on the forums before.

I'm tossing up whether to buy this product or Juliet's clean and smooth.. :think:

Both promise GREAT results. :think:

Here's a link: http://www.acneclearup.com/

Anyone here used it, with any success? (Well I guess if they were really succesful, they wouldn't be here any more :doubt: )

Cheers.

I have used this product and it DOES work fantastically well. It treats current acne the fastest i have ever seen, within hours the reddness is reduced. It has no side effects except mild dryness when used persistantly throughout the day. It can be used 4 or 5 times a day.

I think its really more of a on the spot treatment than an acne stopper but i would highly recommend it to anyone with any type of acne as it relieves reduces reddness and completely stops the certain spot from scarring + causing red marks, I put it on some some of my current red marks and i think it hepled reduce them too.

Haha i've just read what i've written and i sound like a salesman hehe.

But yeh 101E acne getaway works really well when used on the spot, however it is quite expensive but if used at the same time as something else such as an antibiotic or accutane in my case it quickly gets rid of spots that have developed or are developing.

I hope this helped.

wow, im happy 2 hear someone has had a good result from this. personally, i dont find it expensive, its only 24 bux per bottle which should last about a month. tomorrow ill go out shopping and check out the chinese herbal shops 2 see if they have it.. otherwise ill order from ebay. cheers.

I used it, and took the tablets aswell. It didn't really do anything for my skin, but i suppose different things work for different people.

wow, im happy 2 hear someone has had a good result from this. personally, i dont find it expensive, its only 24 bux per bottle which should last about a month. tomorrow ill go out shopping and check out the chinese herbal shops 2 see if they have it.. otherwise ill order from ebay. cheers.

well i actually haven't bought this stuff, since i have sooo many products in my cabinet that i just wanna finish off so im not wasting money. after i finish my clearogen bottle (give me another couple weeks) then ill definitely buy a bottle of the acne 101e. I went to the chinese shops at hurstville westfield and I couldnt find it. looks like ill try from ebay when i go to buy it.

well i actually haven't bought this stuff, since i have sooo many products in my cabinet that i just wanna finish off so im not wasting money. after i finish my clearogen bottle (give me another couple weeks) then ill definitely buy a bottle of the acne 101e. I went to the chinese shops at hurstville westfield and I couldnt find it. looks like ill try from ebay when i go to buy it.

Sorry to revive an old thread but I love Acne Getaway 101E and I've just ordered my second bottle, does anyone else use this? The bottle is ugly but it is the only treatment product that works but doesn't dry out my skin, I think of it as a herbal bp.