Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunil 2007

dermatologist do make mistakes on purpose

im 20/m i have mild to moderate acne recently a month back i visited my dermatologist after 2yrs she prescribed me sum gel based cream which contained Adapalene + Clindamycin Phosphate and said this cream will make my skin smooth and said to use neutrogena salicylic acid face wash. But what smooth this cream has made my skin extremely oily with pinkish patches all over face even my nose i also started getting big pus filled pimples too its been a month im suffering from this problem what should i do. I want to get my beautiful skin back.

PLEASE HELP!

most of the time the medications derms pass out make your skin worse before it gets better. the medication is getting all of the crap out of your skin first then it will begin to heal it.

i have a hard time believing your dr. is sabatoging you on purpose.

yes, keep using it, after a couple months it should get a lot better, you just need to wait it out. don't apply too much of it either, just use a small amount at night.

most of the time the medications derms pass out make your skin worse before it gets better. the medication is getting all of the crap out of your skin first then it will begin to heal it.

i have a hard time believing your dr. is sabatoging you on purpose.

Thanks for ur response but i just now tht i used to look a lot better a month back im going thru a lot of depression these days sometimes i feel like suicidal i regret now starting on these medications ive got my best friends b'day coming this week unfortunately i wont be able to go. Ive not even stepped out of my house since 30 days b'coz i feel embarrassed. Plz... tell me what should i do...

yes, keep using it, after a couple months it should get a lot better, you just need to wait it out. don't apply too much of it either, just use a small amount at night.

No i cant use it any more im too scared of the consequences i just used it for 4 nites continously and suffered for almost 30 days im yet suffering im very depressed i dnt know what to do my lifes become worst then hell.