Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't watched myself in the mirror for 2 weeks becaue of the scars. I have anxiety about not taking the tane earlier for prevention of my scars. I would have looked like Jessica Simpsson more then! I feel like ugly and pretty at the same time it's weird and really mixed. But only ugly!

Hey, join the anxiety club... I've got this "thing" that I can't look in the mirror if anyone is around. I dare not look at the mirror in public places, because I'll be too self-concious about how I look.

When I go fitting clothes, I don't glance at my face, just at my clothes. The only time I do look at my face is when I'm about to leave the privacy of my room.

It's cause of my red spots. But I'm sure that I'll continue having this tick even when I'm cured.

I can really relate to you. Before Tane I use to avoid mirrors like they were some type of disease because I'd rather no know how I looked. When I didn't look in the mirror I would feel great but as soon as I look I would feel down for the whole day. Even though Tane has worked great for me, I still feel nervous when it comes to mirrors.

I can really relate to you. Before Tane I use to avoid mirrors like they were some type of disease because I'd rather no know how I looked. When I didn't look in the mirror I would feel great but as soon as I look I would feel down for the whole day. Even though Tane has worked great for me, I still feel nervous when it comes to mirrors.

Sometimes I avoid people on purpose cause I know what they're going to say. I can't take that people comes with comments on my skin. My derm even called my acne ugly so it's not so odd that it created scars. I wanted to smack him in the face and call him ugly.

I know that this doesn't belong her but I also hate it when people are like well I have zits to. I feel bad too. It's like well you can have more or less zits and I have more. It's so individual.

It's also annoying when they're like you're not the only one who have the right to feel bad. Such an unnecessery comment.

I wish that more people could share there beauty secrets and pills, so that others knows the possibilities and don't have to walk around feeling bad because of their acne.

Or how do you feel? By the way any of you have any info on how old jessica simpson was shen she took the tane?

i got the same scar problem as you...only i can't stop looking in the mirror because im always worried more scars are forming since i just started accutane and i dont wanna look in the mirror one day and see 50 new scars...i want it to be gradual lol

i got the same scar problem as you...only i can't stop looking in the mirror because im always worried more scars are forming since i just started accutane and i dont wanna look in the mirror one day and see 50 new scars...i want it to be gradual lol

Does anyone have advice and the pimples you get in the beginning while you take Diane are they shallow or cysts? Cause I'm really worried I'm gonna take it and make my skin worse.

I mean i know i never starred into certain mirrors at times...knowing i'd be disappointed...but having like anxiety attacks isn't normal...

like it's something that could potentially scar you if you don't talk to someone about it.

I mean i know i never starred into certain mirrors at times...knowing i'd be disappointed...but having like anxiety attacks isn't normal...

like it's something that could potentially scar you if you don't talk to someone about it.

Yeah i know how you feel...but sooner or later you have to come to peace with yourself. You finally one day have to say this is who i am, and this is what i am, and you have to accept yourself for who you are. Accept that you can't look like million dollar celebs and that you are NORMAL looking...you're not alone and that's what makes you different. Being insecure and not sure about yourself all the time will ruin your life. I made peace with myself a while ago and ever since my face has gotten better and my additude has changed. I don't dwell in the mirror anymore and i think i'm a good looking person. I accept my flaws and try to work on them.....

It's hard to start it, but once you do....you relize that you made the right choice. Know that nothing changes overnight or even over a couple of months...it takes years and years for things to change in significant way...and you can't avoid mirrors and be self conscious that long....

Long before you know it, you'll look in the mirror and will totally forget what you once hated...you will have changed and be a whole new person...not because you look different, but because you have brought peace with yourself and you accept who you are...and you don't constantly cut yourself down and think what should i change about myself to feel more acceptable.

Yeh I know but I think that I'm always gonna be a little disturbed because of my deffected face and the things I have gone through are things not noone should go through.

But It will get better.

How old were you when you took it? I was 19. I have a ugly scar on my cheek.