Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daanzell

I'm thinking of getting photo (light) therapy

Hey there peeps,

i was just interested to see if anyone here has had LED photo/light therapy for their acne. My mum was at this beauty place today and she asked the lady about acne treatments. She gave my mum a brochure and told her about this new LED therapy which has been very successful. Each treatment costs $90, but I just read that in the february 2007 issue of good health & medicine there is a voucher there that allows u to have a Max7 phototherapy session for only $10 instead of $90, its a promotion. The only thing is, if i can get my hands on some february issues of good health & medicine.

The treatment consits of first deeply cleansing and exfoliating the skin, and then she turns on the Max7 machine, which is kinda robotic: it moves different light beams around ur face in proportion etc etc and certain light types are beamed at ur skin, depending on ur skin condition, in my case, acne.

If you want more info, check out www.max7.com.au

Has anyone here tried phototherapy before, and has it helped your acne situation? Plus how many treatments did you require?

Cheers! :)