Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatthechelle

everyday minerals concealer

alright, well i'm getting the everyday minerals starter kit, and i'm having trouble choosing what concealer to get. it's between:

a) intensive concealer fair (skin colored concealer)

b) mint concealer (green concealer)

i was leaning towards the skin colored one (because for one, i want a concealer i can use under my eyes as well, and also i'm afraid of my foundation rubbing off and my skin being green), but the concealer is a little darker than the foundation i'm getting. (picture below of color difference)

what do you guys think?

edit: here's the picture until the attachment is approved:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/thi...antdance/EM.jpg

post-40733-1177037098_thumb.jpg

post-40733-1177037098_thumb.jpg

Have you tried the intensive fair concealer yet? I've tried the multi-tasking one which looks to be a similar shade & it was pretty light. I use the lightest olive foundation though, so I prefer the intensive light concealer cuz it is more yellow & works better for my skin tone. I also prefer a skin-tone concealer to green corrector.

yeah, the multitasking was too dark for my skin =/

i'm just worried that the concealer will be noticably darker than the foundation.. but i don't know.

thanks for your response =]

If the multi-tasking was too dark then the intensive fair concealer will probably be too. Ask the people at EM if they are the same colors. The intensive light is lighter than the multi-tasking, but it very yellow & might be too warm for your cool skin.

i love Em. I just ordered the best friends blush too! :razz: Its a really pretty colour on the computer, hopefully its like that in real life!

=]

Yes the skin colored one is much much better, it works GREEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!!

I'm so excited I'm waiting for another Everyday Mineral starter kit with SPF 30 fair powder...crossing my fingers it will be good like everything else EM has.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT WAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!

i love Em. I just ordered the best friends blush too! :razz: Its a really pretty colour on the computer, hopefully its like that in real life!

=]

=]

Did you like the Best Friends blush? I absolutely love mine; it's a beautiful color and looks so flattering on. I had never found a blush I really liked. I used it on our honeymoon and a few times since then. I have found my perfect match foundation in Everyday Minerals, too. Light Olive intensive. Wheee!

I got an EM blush and all I can say is sooo glad it was only a sample, it has GLITTER in it.. real glitter.. I occasionally wear it as eyeshadow

I got an EM blush and all I can say is sooo glad it was only a sample, it has GLITTER in it.. real glitter.. I occasionally wear it as eyeshadow