Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JeNNa86

make up for ever powder foundation

I went to sephora and as I was about to check out I found this! Oil free, and it is for sensitive skin. Its full coverage too!!!! I also got the concealor. it is waterproof which I dont like but it covers everything. It is EXACTLY like MAC's texture and everything but its oil free :) Trust me nothing compares to MAC......until now! Yay I'm so happy. I'll tell you guys how I like it once I have worn it for more than 7 hours lol.

Makeup For Ever is so overlooked! The brand has really really high quality products.

Let me know how you like it after a few days. I tried it once and the finish was almost too powdery. But I only tried it once and for whatever reason I didn't try it again.

oh yes make SURE you report back!!! I have always wanted to try make up forever, but the damn sephora in Portland doesnt sell it, and you know how hard it is to find your color over the internet..... but if you give me a reason I will order it!

As I was reading about the concealer I noticed it was waterproof so I became worried it would be hard to wash my makeup off but it came off fine!

Makeup For Ever is so overlooked! The brand has really really high quality products.

I really agree! When I got a makeover and a bought a brush and star powder there I got a (very generous) sample of Liquid Lift Foundation and I reallly like it! Good coverage and colour, and doesn't break me out. There's only a few reviews on MUA but they're all pretty good. I'd pick up a full-size if I weren't a starving student.