Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I started doing the baby brush method a week ago. I did pretty good up until about 2 days ago when I got a couple more whiteheads. Nothing major though, just about 2 I think it was. But last Saturday night I noticed some small bumps around my upper cheeks. They're really small and there's quite a few (not line tons though). So I waited to see what was going to happen. I've never once gotten a pimple there, so needless to say I was REALLY worried that my acne was getting even worse. These things haven't changed size at all in a week. I don't know what the hell they are. I would think that after a week whiteheads would either get bigger and go away or just go away, but nothing's happened. They're not really noticeable but like I said, I'm worried about them. Besides whiteheads, what could they be? I'm trying not to stress out too much. Could it just be little bumps where hairs are growing out or something? lol

It's probably clogged pores. Do you blot during the day? I find that it's crucial to prevent clogged pores from extra sebum that makes it to the top of the follicle from the sebaceous glands.

Hope that helps, try that out. Also, maybe even aspirin masks would help, or even steaming or exercising to keep pores clear.

Just some food for thought :)

No problem!

Well, I can't promise you it will because it can be from different factors. how well do you moisturize? And also, how oily do you get during the day?

Let me know, there may be other things we can look into for preventative purposes.

Also, did you ever try dan kern's regimen before?

The only thing I can think of differently that I did was put a little jojoba oil on my face that night. I didn't notice the little bumps before that, BUT that doesn't mean they weren't there before that. I just want them to go away. Do they usually go away in a short amount of time like whiteheads usually do?

The only thing I can think of differently that I did was put a little jojoba oil on my face that night. I didn't notice the little bumps before that, BUT that doesn't mean they weren't there before that. I just want them to go away. Do they usually go away in a short amount of time like whiteheads usually do?