Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basicly my skin is starting to look real good few pimples here and there nothing bad at all, im finally looking like the normal teenage clear skin then opps a little red spot no biggy. But anyways I just went to see my doctor today and he was impressed and is only keeping on me on tetracycline for another 2 weeks because he doesnt want me on it during the summer cause hes scared im going to burn, but anyways Im not too sure if I want to get off of it... I mean maybe itll come back should I risk waiting abit and it gettin worse or should I just ask him if I can stay on it and maintain and maybe even get better results with it throughout the summer ? I really dont know what to do personal opinions greatly appreciated :)

I would definitely stay on something. the tetracycline might be fine if you always wear sunscreen. because without it, you WILL burn.

Meh, Id rather burn a little then get shitty skin.... I mean atlease you have an excuse for red looking skin ITS SUMMER! :D ahaha. but thanks man ill talk to him about it hes usually really stubborn so hopefully he'll give me some more tetracycline to go through the summer with