Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ksand

I love my green clay!!!!!

Okay, I wrote about this clay in another post but I don't think I gave it the props it deserves. It is called Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I bought mine off the net, but I hear they might sell it at some health food stores. I originally found out about it on make-up alley. I love this stuff!!! I had a huge hormonal white head pop up on my cheek a few days ago. So I made my mask, and I swear it was flat by morning. It (this is gross) was crusted and close to poping. My magical mask made it go away. I have been using this for about 2 months now and I have never tried any product like it before. It is benonite clay (look it up) and is all natural. You get a pretty huge tub for like 8 bucks. I actually got up the next morning and hugged the container :wub: Here is what I use to make the mask...

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Apple Cider Vinegar

Honey

1 green tea capsule (broken open)

glad you found something that works for you!

Yeah I have tried a lot of products, but this by far is the best. It is by no means a cure for acne, but it does help keep my skin under control. I use this mask about twice a week. However, if your skin is not oily...once a week is fine.