Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does any1 here hate going to the dentist..i hate goin to the dentist cuz they shine a bright light on you and the dentist is staring at you for a long time trying to clean your teeth...any1 else hate goin to the dentist?

yeah I'm embarrassed to have them so close to my skin especially with those bright lights...another reason I hate the dentist is because they put their disgusting fingers all over my face and make me break out afterwards =(

I hate going to the dentist when I'm broken out. Especially because attached to the horrible light they shine on you, there is a mirror so you can watch what they're doing. I never look at it because I'm scared of what I'll see.

Oh I absolutely dread going to the dentist. I cant even imagine how much worse my skin looks under all those bright lights :ermm:

me 2 and its mainly cos of those horrible lights. People really wouldn't understand our obsession avoiding places with severe lighting - certain shops, restaurants, places with too much cruel natural light............

My skin and my teeth are the two things I'm the most self-conscience about. So I'm not a fan.

i used to hate it, but now i couldn't care. i actually dated the hygenist before. Not the best way to meet a girl, when you have a mouth full of blood, and drooling under those bright lights. i must of done something right, she gave me her number.lol,lol.

Dammit. This reminds I gotta go in early May. No worse feeling for my self-confidence than looking in the mirror under that horrible light. Oh well, they've seen my skin at it's worst so it shouldn't be that bad

the lights ? lol, fuck the lights, i am PETRIFIED of the dentist. when he pulls out the death tray full of torture marerial (clamps, drills, scissors, etc...) i have to will myself not to jump up kick the guy and run away. i have very sensitive teeth and just the thought of him drilling them is enuff to make me shiver. its like a phobia, i get so scared that i 4get all about my skin

Yes I hate going to the dentist! Everytime I go I find out I have new cavities. The last time I had a cavity filled I owed $300! I hate the taste of the stuff they put in your mouth. YUCK! In fact I have a dentist appointment next wednesday, the day before my birthday

Yes I hate going to the dentist! Everytime I go I find out I have new cavities. The last time I had a cavity filled I owed $300! I hate the taste of the stuff they put in your mouth. YUCK! In fact I have a dentist appointment next wednesday, the day before my birthday

happy birthday soon

I hate going to the dentist for the simple fact that there is NEVER anything wrong with my teeth and it just seems like a pointless chore going every six months for a check-up. I do agree though that the assistants that work there are hot, lol.

I guess I will be thankful if there is ever anything wrong with my teeth in years to come and they need something done. I hate that minty smell that always seems to be around the dentists too.

oh god yes i hate the fact that they are so close to my face.i also find out that i breakout afterwards.what also is annoying is when they talk to you about stuff but you cant really answer cause you cant move your mouth lol

does any1 here hate going to the dentist..i hate goin to the dentist cuz they shine a bright light on you and the dentist is staring at you for a long time trying to clean your teeth...any1 else hate goin to the dentist?

I had a dentist appointment a few days ago and it was a really bad experience. First of all I'm still breaking out cuz of accutane and my skin is REALLy dry, so you can imagine the anxiety I feel when a bright light is shining on my face and I'm being forced to open my mouth as wide as I can. So the dentist noticed how painful it looked right away and she got some vaseline and started smearing it all over my lips. I reminded her not to get it on my skin, but as soon as she started scraping the plaque in my mouth her greasy vaseline fingers were touching all over my chin and sides of face, on active acne. I'll just say it wasn't a very pleasant experience.