Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

As im using this as a moisturiser, and have also heard its good for fading red marks, i was hoping anyone could tell me if they have had good sucess with it for removing red marks?

It's a top-notch moisturiser, but I don't think any of the ingredients actually help fading redmark/erythema. However, keeping the skin moist will speed up the healing process.

It contains some lactic acid but I don't think it can help with red marks.

Lactic acid is suppose to be good for getting rid of brown marks (PIH) i'm not sure about red marks, but it is a very good moisturiser. so continue using it.

Lactic acid is suppose to be good for getting rid of brown marks (PIH) i'm not sure about red marks, but it is a very good moisturiser. so continue using it.

No thats urin

It's still part of urine. It's a compound occurring in urine and other body fluids as a product of protein metabolism.

How thick can some people get? Urea is NOT urine.

You should be asking yourself that question because you gave the answer to the question that was already answered.

If you actually read the thread, someone asked that question. A person said that urea is not urine, which is true. I added the comment that urea was part of urine, not urine itself, in fact giving it one of the essential properties on why its called "urine". Some other guy tried to post something smart, but failed because his post was meaningless.

If you actually read the thread, no one was asserting that urea was urine. A person asked it, it was answered, and I gave a follow up on what urea actually was. So before you call people thick headed, you should at least read the thread.

Ok close topic. this has gone on for too long. Lets just agree that Eucerin is a bloody good moisturiser. End off.

I'm not using that specific cream, but i'm using one of Eucerins cream. I've used it for about 5 months. So far so good baby ^__^

In the UK we have limited selection from lines such as nivea and neutrogena and others. It sucks but nonetheless the only thing that i saw was neutrogena morning glow or something witch has spf and moisturiser. lot of people seem to have given bad reviews on it so i decided to buy a moisturiser oil-free and buy a oil-free sunblock seperately ultrasun spf20. got no choice but to do it the hard way!

moisturisers = nivea visage oil-free fluid, neutrgoena oil-free, clean clear dual action oil-free.