Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettyhottie

Mama Lotion? Any One Ever use?

I was thinking about trying a product called mama lotion. I'm very oily, large pored, and red scares, from past acne, and i get new stuff to, that tends to always leave marks. I read about a poduct called mama lotion. Did any one try this? does it work? worth a go?

Thanks!

This product is very harsh on the skin. I wouldnt recommend it at all but if you do order it...make sure you apply vaseline to the affected area and then the mama lotion or else you'll be sorry. If you dont it will just burn your skin and I learnt this the hard way.

I've been using MaMa Lotion now for about a month and it has helped fade some old acne marks. If you have sensative skin, I dont think this product is for you. But if you dont, like me, then this product will help with red marks and scars if used regularly.

The first few times I used it, it did not sting or burn my face at all. But the last few times it HAS stung and made my face a little red. I think its because I've been using it too often. Try using it once a week at first, then work your way up to every other day and see how your skin reacts.