Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inspiration

boxcar scar - help!

i had a really bad spot about a month ago, i didnt think anything of it at the time as it was just one, i let it grow a scab and didnt touch it then i tried to moisturise it thinking this would help, the scab fell off making me think that it had healed, but there is now a shallow scar almost like a rolling scar but with more defined edges, iv been using coco butter as i heard this was good but i want something more effective, if i can just make it less noticeable id be very pleased with the way i look, at the moment though im very self conscious, this probably sounds like every other post but help would really be apprecciated.

i had a really bad spot about a month ago, i didnt think anything of it at the time as it was just one, i let it grow a scab and didnt touch it then i tried to moisturise it thinking this would help, the scab fell off making me think that it had healed, but there is now a shallow scar almost like a rolling scar but with more defined edges, iv been using coco butter as i heard this was good but i want something more effective, if i can just make it less noticeable id be very pleased with the way i look, at the moment though im very self conscious, this probably sounds like every other post but help would really be apprecciated.

try a retinoid. also, the spot won't fully heal for a long time and the scar will improve gradually. so wait a few months before making any determination.

Hey zonk Ive heard from the other topic about fraxel1 vs fraxel2 that you're asian and you've done a bit of Fraxel. Did the treatments help you with any red marks that you may have had in your scars or maybe just red blemishes?