Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matt007

Your Worst Acne Day Ever?

Well in Grade 12 i had one of those zits that sit right inbetween both eyes.So before i went to school i squeezed at it but too hard.i didnt know it until i got to school cuz my friends were giving me such awkward stares.Then one of my buddies asked outta sincere worry ' what happened'.i was like huh.so i went and checked the mirror....and yeah i squeezed so hard i had a huge swollen bump inbetween my eyes.i looked like and alien honestly.so i sat it out until 1st break and then at the end of break i jumped the school fence and ran home like an idiot and thankfully didnt get caught.i told my friends and everyone that something must have bitten me...and it passed by them well.il never 4get that day.

Haha that's similar to mine.

I had popped three huge cysts on my face, two on my forehead and one on my chin. They had scabbed over and looked sooooooo gross. I was embarrassed as hell. My brother and even my boyfriend at the time asked me what was on my face and I just said I fell and scraped up my face. I think they believed me.

Haha! I remember having this GIANT cyst on my chin and I was at work, an emotional wreck, and I decided to have at it on my break in the bathroom. Well, I finally did manage to pop it and get the core out but it left a HOLE, and I mean a HOLE in my chin(I mean I could practically see my chin bone-I was actually worried and I still hvave the scar) but it wouldn't stop oozing and bleeding and I had an appopintment right after and there was absolutely nothing I could do. So I had my appiiuntment with this guy and just tried to cover my chine with my hand for most of it. God-so embarrassing...I'm sure I've had worse but that one comes to mind...

I woke up one day with around 20 whiteheads on my chin, and around 10-14 around my nose. That was a bad day.

I had a huuuuuge red bump under my skin. I decided it'd be a good idea to provoke it and try and get rid of it through force. Eventually it come through, very red and sore and I started picking at it pretty damn harshly. It looked f***ing horrendous and I had an AS exam on the day PLUS I was hungover!

Any under-the-skin red bump I get now I always leave it alone.

I had a huuuuuge red bump under my skin. I decided it'd be a good idea to provoke it and try and get rid of it through force. Eventually it come through, very red and sore and I started picking at it pretty damn harshly. It looked f***ing horrendous and I had an AS exam on the day PLUS I was hungover!

Any under-the-skin red bump I get now I always leave it alone.

I had about 8 big zits by my mouth, some I had picked to death & one so large it had taken over my face (& possibly the world). Makeup did no good, I just ended up with a cakey flaky mess that highlighted every bump. My face was throbbing & itching where I had pimples. I felt bad, I looked bad, & to top it off a co-worker oh so politely inquired what was going on with my face. :evil: After he left the room I started crying silently, but he re-entered & could tell I was upset even though I had my back to him. I didn't speak to him for about 2 weeks after that...

I may have had worse, but on my Accutane course I broke out with a horrible IB. A month in (September 06) I developed a large cyst (sized about a half of a wonka gobstopper) in the corner of my eye/nose, under my eyebrow. I stayed home from school that day because it grew in size overnight. I got it shot 3 times with cortisone, and fortunately it went away.

However in October it came back full swing. I couldnt get out of school (because apparently missing a few days will cause my grades to plummet :rolleyes: ) so I had to get a quick appointment before school to get it shot again. I went toschool with that thing, until it totally went down a couple days later. I couldn't concentrate at all.

The day before I had a job interview for a job that involved selling stuff to people face to face. I had 2 cysts on my chin. I took a razor blade, surgical tweezers, and went at it to my chin. I bled all over the place and my chin was swollen for a long time. At the interview the guy kept staring at my chin asking if I got into a fight. I got the job only to quit the next day :). I removed the scar and now I am pretty! Case closed.

:ninja:

The day before I had a job interview for a job that involved selling stuff to people face to face. I had 2 cysts on my chin. I took a razor blade, surgical tweezers, and went at it to my chin. I bled all over the place and my chin was swollen for a long time. At the interview the guy kept staring at my chin asking if I got into a fight. I got the job only to quit the next day :). I removed the scar and now I am pretty! Case closed.

:ninja:

Hmmm...

I had just started to break out really bad for the first time, and I was at work and there was a store meeting in the main office. So all the employees were sitting down, and one lady ( who was from another country, and didn't possess social graces) Looks at me and goes " Whats WRONG WITH YOUR FACE? WHAT HAPPENED?" All the employees turned and looked at me, staring at my acne.

I wanted to quit my job and never return. But alas, I just dropped my head and stared at the ground and said, Whats wrong with your face... quietly!

Hmmm...

I had just started to break out really bad for the first time, and I was at work and there was a store meeting in the main office. So all the employees were sitting down, and one lady ( who was from another country, and didn't possess social graces) Looks at me and goes " Whats WRONG WITH YOUR FACE? WHAT HAPPENED?" All the employees turned and looked at me, staring at my acne.

I wanted to quit my job and never return. But alas, I just dropped my head and stared at the ground and said, Whats wrong with your face... quietly!

basically my entire 9th grade year was equally terrible. that was the year that I first started getting acne and I didn't understand what was happening to me, I also didn't know how to treat it and I ate tons of chocolate every day and it got worse and worse, started ruining my life

basically my entire 9th grade year was equally terrible. that was the year that I first started getting acne and I didn't understand what was happening to me, I also didn't know how to treat it and I ate tons of chocolate every day and it got worse and worse, started ruining my life

chocolate doesnt cause acne

My worst acne day was when I had just started dating this guy I REALLY liked and we had a plans to go out and the day before I developed a HUGE cyst on my upper cheek. It swelled up so bad it distorted my cheek and sort of was sort of making my eye puffy too. And it was dark. I tried to cancel with the guy but he showed up at my house. When I answered the door he took one look at my face and started flipping out yelling " what the hell happend to you? who hit you?" He thought that someone had hit me. I kept telling him no one had hit me but he flat out didn't believe me. I finally told him it was a zit but he STILL didn't believe me. He left all mad thinking I was lying to him and we never got together again after that.

one time i had the MOST GIGANTIC white head ever...it was like 3 little whiteheads all at the corner of my mouth. i kind of picked at it and they like fused together into a monster white blob like 5 mm wide. it was like pure white so it was really conspicuous....people kept telling me i had food on my mouth cause it looked nothing like a pimple

My worst acne day was when I had just started dating this guy I REALLY liked and we had a plans to go out and the day before I developed a HUGE cyst on my upper cheek. It swelled up so bad it distorted my cheek and sort of was sort of making my eye puffy too. And it was dark. I tried to cancel with the guy but he showed up at my house. When I answered the door he took one look at my face and started flipping out yelling " what the hell happend to you? who hit you?" He thought that someone had hit me. I kept telling him no one had hit me but he flat out didn't believe me. I finally told him it was a zit but he STILL didn't believe me. He left all mad thinking I was lying to him and we never got together again after that.

chocolate doesnt cause acne

I was in Gr 12 and I had full-blown acne. I was using BP at the time and it made my skin *soo* dry. Plus the fact I barely knew anything about make-up so I was using powder foundation which made the dryness even worse.

I remember going to the bathroom one day to realize the skin ALL over my face was literally cracking and peeling off, with flakes of make-up mixed in and ofcourse I still had tons of red flaming pimples. I looked like a wreck. And in my distraught state I knew I had to apply even more make-up to cover it up, but realized without any moisturer it would just look worse. I used *lip balm* as moisturizer and smothered it all over my face, and then put on my powder foundation.

Oh god..that's embarassing! Except..I guess kinda funny when you look back on it.

worst day ever would have to be Valentines Day 2005. I had huge cysts all over my chin. My husband planned this really special night out and I refused to go because of my skin. I ruined the night/still had to pay the babysitter and got in a fight with my husband.

thats the long short of it anyway.