Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I know this has probably been asked one billion times...

Guest T-Virus

Does anyone know what vitamin/mineral supplements I can take to help my red marks heal faster?

Guest Kimmay

no : (. Maybe a multivitamin.... but I dont know much about that. Exfoliation is good though.... There was once a thread about a girl that was amazed at results she got from using a facial brush. I have one too and they work well. Mainly red marks just take time but that might help it along

Guest T-Virus
no : (. Maybe a multivitamin.... but I dont know much about that. Exfoliation is good though.... There was once a thread about a girl that was amazed at results she got from using a facial brush. I have one too and they work well. Mainly red marks just take time but that might help it along

My vitamin book says Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin E and a multi vitamin low in Iodine will help the body to heal faster.

Guest T-Virus

Thanks eveyone (except Kim).

I'm already taking Fish Oil and I still take zinc every now and then. But I guess I'll need to get some C and E.

MSM, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Zinc and fish oil capsules (well, any Omega 3's) are supposed to encourage healing.

ive been taking 2 grams of vit C and 50mg sometimes 100mg of zinc for nearly 2 years...it still takes my red marks more than a year to fully heal...

fish oil, especially cod liver oil, is the best for healing the skin because it has tons of vitamin d. you can take it as a supplement in capsule form.

alternatively, just go outside in the sun for 10-15 minutes without sunscreen. you will absorb all the vitamin d your body needs for the whole day in this amount of time. After 15 minutes though, be sure to put on sunscreen if you intend to stay outside in the sun.