Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For how long has antibiotics for acne been in the market? For how long have people been using it?

What did they do in the old days?

For how long has antibiotics for acne been in the market? For how long have people been using it?

What did they do in the old days?

**sorry, i was trying to post this over the weekend by my wireless sucks completely**

you know, I don't really believe that there was much acne way back when in the days. I think people just generally ate a lot more healthier...the most they had to worry about was their teeth, personal hygiene and how to not get themselves killed. (lol)

but seriously, if you look up natural remedies and all that stuff on the internet, you'll find some natural ways to "cure" it... turmeric spice & coconut oil mixed together into a paste...works wonders on cysts over night... i swear... it'll stain you a bit, but I'd rather be yellowy orange for a while than have the huge bump on my face.... (don't worry, it comes on eventually... it just depends on how long you leave it on for.)

**sorry, i was trying to post this over the weekend by my wireless sucks completely**

you know, I don't really believe that there was much acne way back when in the days. I think people just generally ate a lot more healthier...the most they had to worry about was their teeth, personal hygiene and how to not get themselves killed. (lol)

but seriously, if you look up natural remedies and all that stuff on the internet, you'll find some natural ways to "cure" it... turmeric spice & coconut oil mixed together into a paste...works wonders on cysts over night... i swear... it'll stain you a bit, but I'd rather be yellowy orange for a while than have the huge bump on my face.... (don't worry, it comes on eventually... it just depends on how long you leave it on for.)

Hmmm..interesting. But I think they were suffering still.

But I still believe that with todays possibilities people blame themselves for acne too much. It's like you know about the pills and you wait till your 18 and still have scars? Then it's your own faulth. You know what I mean.

Or that you don't share your beauty secrets with others. Some people take the tane at 14 looks down on other acnesufferers, talks bad about them and don't even bother to share their beauty secrets with them. By the way can scars get smaller by themselves?

Hmmm..interesting. But I think they were suffering still.

But I still believe that with todays possibilities people blame themselves for acne too much. It's like you know about the pills and you wait till your 18 and still have scars? Then it's your own faulth. You know what I mean.

Or that you don't share your beauty secrets with others. Some people take the tane at 14 looks down on other acnesufferers, talks bad about them and don't even bother to share their beauty secrets with them. By the way can scars get smaller by themselves?

well if they were suffering, then I don't think it was that much. I think the majority of acne is because of the food...I think American's don't get enough exercise, good food, & they definitely eat too much junk food. I myself included...most definitely included...I see you say you're from Sweden...I don't know much about it there, but I used to go to Norway a lot, and I see a remarkable difference in my face when I'm there...maybe it was all that fish... I don't know what it could be from... but I still believe that whatever breakouts they had, their immune system was far more better equipped to handle and overcome it. See how much more diseases exist now? because of technology advancing? ...

Personally, I think my acne is due to a combination of malnutrition, (dont ask how, i still manage to survive ;)) and bad eating habits--junk food and loads of milk included...and just an all out combination of today's society.

Ok cause I have one scar beside my nose on the cheek. It's a little deep too. I think my acne was because of hormones, not seeking treatment earlier cause I usually eat ealthy. I ate kebab with frise yesterday and it hasn't effected yet. The cystic acne is usually hormonal and genetical perhaps you get shallow pimples on your face but that's all.

I think that acne is a drag but most cases are curable and disappears withouth any visible scars, but since people can be very selfish, sensitive and narcisstic they want everything to be about their acne and not considering the fact that the severe sufferers are suffering the most and even look down on them. Like just because my acne cleared out on its own yours should do too otherwise there is something wrong with you and at the same time they also make comments about your skin at the same time as they blame you and defend themselves with comments like: Well at least I'm honest. Ok so my mum is lying cause she finds me beautiful despite of my acne.

That's really selfish, immature and insensitive. I don't even want to sink to the same level like a prejudied person like that, but since some people annoy the heck of me and makes the suicidal me become even more suicidal I do it because of my own concious. People are overall selfish and immature, don't care who feels bad and commits suicide. It's also unfair that the nices people suffers from severe acne while some annoying ass hats gets away with it and bully others for their acne.

honestly, I've stopped all my topicals in the past month, and I see a much greater improvement in my face--today I was laughing for quite some time and about 2 hours later, I was almost whitish (I've got acne scars/inflalmmation...cysts...you name it, all over my face, creating a mask--leaving just the eye holes, essentially...lol.. so to not be THAT red only 2 hours later.. I consider that it be basically a miracle. (and I'm not even on accutane yet!)... this is all through the pills that I've been buying in attempts to cure myself before I was supposed to start it...lol

and yes, eventually in time, I do believe that scars can get smaller. supposedly coco butter is supposed to help, but I never used it. my surgery scar from like, 6 years ago.. is barely noticeable, (and it was long) and the big gash on m knee from a [hill+ bike going down it] = big gash... and now all you see if the crumpled up skin,( and I fell again on it like 4 or 5 times...within a week of getting it initially)....lol... eventually in time, scars will go down. my mom has a scar from a ...something, don't know what it is, but it was frozen off, and right on the bridge of her nose... its not even noticeable, unless you know to look for it...lol

Ok cause I have one scar beside my nose on the cheek. It's a little deep too. I think my acne was because of hormones, not seeking treatment earlier cause I usually eat ealthy. I ate kebab with frise yesterday and it hasn't effected yet. The cystic acne is usually hormonal and genetical perhaps you get shallow pimples on your face but that's all.

I think that acne is a drag but most cases are curable and disappears withouth any visible scars, but since people can be very selfish, sensitive and narcisstic they want everything to be about their acne and not considering the fact that the severe sufferers are suffering the most and even look down on them. Like just because my acne cleared out on its own yours should do too otherwise there is something wrong with you and at the same time they also make comments about your skin at the same time as they blame you and defend themselves with comments like: Well at least I'm honest. Ok so my mum is lying cause she finds me beautiful despite of my acne.

That's really selfish, immature and insensitive. I don't even want to sink to the same level like a prejudied person like that, but since some people annoy the heck of me and makes the suicidal me become even more suicidal I do it because of my own concious. People are overall selfish and immature, don't care who feels bad and commits suicide. It's also unfair that the nices people suffers from severe acne while some annoying ass hats gets away with it and bully others for their acne.

It's so immature to make comments cause it's not like their stupid comments help if they don't want to introduce accutane to you or something. And then when you confront them they refuse to admit what they have done cause they're so stupid. I will never let this happens to my future kids, cause I will give them accutane as soonest as possible. They will be beautiful and succesful.

Hispanics themselves tend to have a lot of acne who are they to speak.