Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

The things we will do for "love"

Guest T-Virus

Everyday instead of being picked up from school I catch the bus. Just so I can see the person I have a crush on at the bus stop for 5 minutes. They leave about 20 minutes before I do, so I spend half an hour waiting for the bus and then walk home once the bus gets to my stop. All this just so I can see this person for 5 minutes. I can't call it love at all because we've never spoken. The only contact we've ever made is eye contact, and when that happened it was very awkward. But I want it to happen again. This is sad and stalkerish, I know.

I need psychological help :(

EDIT: When I posted this I forgot how stupid it would sound coming from someone my age.

It doesn't sound stupid at all. There were a few girls at school that I was infatuated with and although I spoke to them and stuff I was always too shy to ask them out or anything until I was like 16/17. Teenage crushes happen all the time, nothing wrong with it.

Guest T-Virus

But this particular crush has become a scary obsession :confused:

Guest Grow To Overthrow

I'd just try to make conversation with them. If you're not going to have any luck, then you would know to no longer waste your time.

Guest T-Virus
I'd just try to make conversation with them. If you're not going to have any luck, then you would know to no longer waste your time.

They're older than me and they have perfect skin. Which automatically makes me feel below them. But I want them so bad :shifty:

I think a good slapping is in order.

They are just random people.... I don't know them, and they don't know me.

What is the first thing u will say?

"Hi, I am GTO, and I see u everyday"?

Guest T-Virus

There is something about this individual's eyes that make me fall under some kind of spell :blink:

Hence the wanting for more eye contact :)

Guest Kimmay

Lol that isn't stupid at all.......

I'm EXACTLY like you. I mean, totally, 100% like you. If I like someone I do everything possible to get a look at them. When I was at my old school I had a HUGE crush on this one guy. Every day I walked down the hallways and looked for him through the crowd of people, and after school I often went by the band room (because we were both in band) since he usually hung out there. It really sucked when I found out he liked one of my friends :doubt: but he was a junior and I was a skinny, lowly freshman :P. But yea, that's a topic for another thread >_> (like perhaps my love thread).

There was also a guy I liked at a summer camp I went to last year. We had a window of time to eat dinner every day (anytime between around 5pm to around 7) and I always tried to purposely go around 5:00 because I knew thats where he would be. And then I would walk right past him with my tray pretending not to notice him so that I wouldnt seem like the obsessive stalker that I actually was. There was this one little area that we used to hang out at (before he ditched me for some other girls) and sometimes I actually went and sat there, thinking that maybe he would see me and come on over. By the way, this guy was a singer with an incredible voice (he also played the piano extremely well) so sometimes he went into this little auditorium that people didnt use very often just to practice. Well, one time I heard him singing and I actually walked in there while he was practicing, and then sat in there just listening to him. Perhaps this is the reason he quietly distanced himself :shifty:. I wouldn't be that obsessive anymore (I dont think..).. Live and learn as they say. It's just those guys with the musical talent.... gets me every time :whistle:

anyway, I just completely took over your thread. But by now you should feel un-alone. :angel:

Guest T-Virus
Lol that isn't stupid at all.......

I'm EXACTLY like you. I mean, totally, 100% like you. If I like someone I do everything possible to get a look at them. When I was at my old school I had a HUGE crush on this one guy. Every day I walked down the hallways and looked for him through the crowd of people, and after school I often went by the band room (because we were both in band) since he usually hung out there. It really sucked when I found out he liked one of my friends :doubt: but he was a junior and I was a skinny, lowly freshman :P. But yea, that's a topic for another thread >_> (like perhaps my love thread).

There was also a guy I liked at a summer camp I went to last year. We had a window of time to eat dinner every day (anytime between around 5pm to around 7) and I always tried to purposely go around 5:00 because I knew thats where he would be. And then I would walk right past him with my tray pretending not to notice him so that I wouldnt seem like the obsessive stalker that I actually was. There was this one little area that we used to hang out at (before he ditched me for some other girls) and sometimes I actually went and sat there, thinking that maybe he would see me and come on over. By the way, this guy was a singer with an incredible voice (he also played the piano extremely well) so sometimes he went into this little auditorium that people didnt use very often just to practice. Well, one time I heard him singing and I actually walked in there while he was practicing, and then sat in there just listening to him. Perhaps this is the reason he quietly distanced himself :shifty:. I wouldn't be that obsessive anymore (I dont think..).. Live and learn as they say. It's just those guys with the musical talent.... gets me every time :whistle:

anyway, I just completely took over your thread. But by now you should feel un-alone. :angel:

It's nice to know that I'm not the only obsessive stalker here :razz:

This person knows that I have a thing for them because they've caught me in the act of staring at them several times. I'm sure they're aware that I exist, but now when I'm around them (there was about a 50cm distance between us today) they act as if I'm not there :(

I guess I could always move onto the other twin :shifty2:

But I don't know which one's which. That makes things even more complicated.

That is kinda creepy

I just keep a locket of their hair in my scape book, it's much easier

lol these stories make me laugh!

ive got a typical highskewl gurl stalker story...

in Yr 10 i used to always ask ppl where the skewl chaplain was(i think thats how ya spell it, the relegious councelor dude) lol...newho me and my friends used 2 giggle n spy on him around the skewl lmao..i kno sad haha!! and one day one of my friends full on pushed me into him!! it was so shame...he laughed and asked if i was okay and i jus went bright red and went all shy on him :lol:

During one lunch time my friend(she was a student councelor) went into the staff room and on this one wall its got a indervidual photo of each teacher at the skewl and the sneaky bugger ripped his off the wall and gave it to me i was like :shock: omg lmfao!!! it was funny coz everytime ya walked into that room there were all these fotos and then there was this missing pic (which i still have) hahahhahaha!! i still talk bout him to this very day, i think im so obcessed wit him coz ov his dreddies....i LOVE dredlocks :cool:

Guest Kimmay

you're right. he's normal. i was the stalker >_>

great topic t-v!

The things ive done for love...damn.

I used to have this big crush in HS.Everyday after school i would stand at the spot where my crush would stand.my friends even spoke to her and i was too scared.after she would leave id stand there and put a puzzled look on my face as if my lift hadn't come :lol:

i finally met my crush on hocky tour and we hit it off big time.i went to sleep last night of tour and my best bud told me she was looking for me.i blew it.i miss her tons.

my current crush who i do love....ive done TOO many stupid things for her which i just laugh at.

i used to give her free lifts to school during exams...petrol COSTS...! outta my own pocket.

i made her dvds of series like prison break and id spite my other friends but not her.

i would lend her a cd just so i can go visit her the next day or whatever.

i would leave my lip ice at the park just to go back to see her.

i was DEEPLY in love with her then...shes pissed me off too much so im just in love with her now.she told me she loves me more than any friend...just wont ever date me etc.

Love hurts too much

Going somewhere to see someone you have a crush on isn't stalking. Stalking is a form of harassment. If he asked you to never come around him again & you kept going around him, then that is when it crosses the line to stalking.

I used to get picked up after HS & I would tell my my mom to come late so I could stand & watch until my crush got picked up :ninja:

Currently there's this really cute guy who works at this deli & I make it a point to eat there at least once a week. I used to eat there quite often anyway, but it's an added bonus...Of course I will never get the courage to ask him out or something. In fact I can't even strike up a conversation cuz he's so busy working...

If you're 13, as your profile states this is perfectly normal. I can guarantee you're not alone.

They're older than me and they have perfect skin. Which automatically makes me feel below them. But I want them so bad :shifty:

I think a good slapping is in order.

*fag slap*

Guest T-Virus

OMG!!! Today he actually talked to me for the first time!

He said "Excuse me."

:o

This is definitely going somewhere...

Guest Kimmay

lmao. um, were you in his way? >_>

Guest T-Virus
lmao. um, were you in his way? >_>

Yes :(

But at least he actually bothered to say excuse me instead of just shoving past like most people would do.