Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lifter_23

My Bacne(pics)......any suggestions, want to be clear or really close for summer

As I previously stated in an earlier post, I lift weights basically six days a week, and I do gobs of cardio now trying to define my abdominal muscles so I look good this summer. I also play baseball in a wood bat summer league. Lifting and being athletically active probably aren't helping my case any, but those are also two things I'm not going to give up. I currently take in a lot of protein, and am also taking a potent form of creatine. I don't know if that could be effecting me or not? I've been taking about 10 grams of Vitamin B5 along with Acidolpholus, a Multi-Vitamin, and Fish Oil hoping that maybe that would help, and I have seen moderate improvement from this alone. As for my actual skin treatment, I've been using panoxl bar 10% with a back brush, and applying Alpha Hydroxy Toner two times a day. I currently work nights, and I don't really apply anything while I'm there which I think I should change that, but I don't know what I can take to apply? The Salicylic Pads make mine worse so that's out.....any suggestions there? I'm also gonna start trying this sea salt thing because I've noticed in the past when my bacne was terrible that when I went to the beach it would always greatly improve so I'll get my fingers crossed there. I've attached some pics so you can see what I'm dealing with, and maybe get a better understanding so ya can help me out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think it's just mild compared to the way I used to look, but I will gladly let you guys make that call as well.

post-57218-1176969148_thumb.jpg

post-57218-1176969168_thumb.jpg

post-57218-1176969181_thumb.jpg

post-57218-1176969148_thumb.jpg

post-57218-1176969168_thumb.jpg

post-57218-1176969181_thumb.jpg

Also a guy at my gym told me to get out in the sun and tan, and that would probably clear me up a lot. If this is true, is there any kind of special tanning lotion I should use that would help?

Swimming in the ocean + with the sun outside = will clear a little. Tanning is for hiding your scars. Why not go to a tanning salon?

If you eat dairy try to stop eating them for a week if skin improves then continue on not eating dairy.

i had similar acne. Just use panoxyl soap 10 Bp for a month and it should go away. U'll have scars but u can tan that out. Trust me it works.

As I previously stated in an earlier post, I lift weights basically six days a week, and I do gobs of cardio now trying to define my abdominal muscles so I look good this summer. I also play baseball in a wood bat summer league. Lifting and being athletically active probably aren't helping my case any, but those are also two things I'm not going to give up. I currently take in a lot of protein, and am also taking a potent form of creatine. I don't know if that could be effecting me or not? I've been taking about 10 grams of Vitamin B5 along with Acidolpholus, a Multi-Vitamin, and Fish Oil hoping that maybe that would help, and I have seen moderate improvement from this alone. As for my actual skin treatment, I've been using panoxl bar 10% with a back brush, and applying Alpha Hydroxy Toner two times a day. I currently work nights, and I don't really apply anything while I'm there which I think I should change that, but I don't know what I can take to apply? The Salicylic Pads make mine worse so that's out.....any suggestions there? I'm also gonna start trying this sea salt thing because I've noticed in the past when my bacne was terrible that when I went to the beach it would always greatly improve so I'll get my fingers crossed there. I've attached some pics so you can see what I'm dealing with, and maybe get a better understanding so ya can help me out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think it's just mild compared to the way I used to look, but I will gladly let you guys make that call as well.

I'm not going to excessively tan by any means. I like to put on an SPF 10 and run a couple of miles outside maybe two days a week. I should have been more clear when I said tanning. I didn't mean get in the tanning bed every day for 15 minutes. My current regimen seems to be working fairly well.

I wash with Head and Shoulders with a back brush pre-workout.

I wash with Dial Soap just rubbing it on post workout, then spot treat with BP before I go to work

After work I wash with Panoxyl 10% with the back brush then spot treat at night with Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser which seems to really be working well.

I plan to post some pictures up maybe by next week with my progress. It really looks a lot better than before.

Also a guy at my gym told me to get out in the sun and tan, and that would probably clear me up a lot. If this is true, is there any kind of special tanning lotion I should use that would help?

I'm not going to excessively tan by any means. I like to put on an SPF 10 and run a couple of miles outside maybe two days a week. I should have been more clear when I said tanning. I didn't mean get in the tanning bed every day for 15 minutes. My current regimen seems to be working fairly well.

I wash with Head and Shoulders with a back brush pre-workout.

I wash with Dial Soap just rubbing it on post workout, then spot treat with BP before I go to work

After work I wash with Panoxyl 10% with the back brush then spot treat at night with Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser which seems to really be working well.

I plan to post some pictures up maybe by next week with my progress. It really looks a lot better than before.

I think thast is the best option for summer Tanning + Going to the beach and being in the water. It must be the high salt content in the ocean that for some reason clears up acne and heals the skin.

Go to your local tanning salon they have all the lotions you could ever think of. Ask them what is best bc certain ones are made for indoor tanning and other outdoor.

Tanning outside clears up acne not so much tanning booths.

..do you notice where your acne is mostly concentrated? its on the sides of your back near the shoulders. since you sweat a lot, its probably getting aggravated.. try wearing light clothing or if you have a backpack dont carry it too tight.. and of course, washing it w mild cleanser regularly.. 2x a day..

..do you notice where your acne is mostly concentrated? its on the sides of your back near the shoulders. since you sweat a lot, its probably getting aggravated.. try wearing light clothing or if you have a backpack dont carry it too tight.. and of course, washing it w mild cleanser regularly.. 2x a day..