Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't visited the for about 4 months. I guess that's a good thing. I have posted numerous topics in the past, and was on this site almost everyday. I have mild acne, and oily skin. I am 28 years of age, and a male. For more than 10 years of my life, I struggled with body acne and face acne. I was trying every cleanser, pill, and trick in the book. About 6 months ago, I just stopped using all that crap, and my acne went away. My back and chest has no acne, and my face gets 1-2 a month at most. How did it stop? I stopped irritating my skin. I was doing more harm than good. My face is still oily, so I need to work on that. My point is that I found this microdermbrasion cloth I've been using for the last 5 months. It exfoliates my skin, and keeps it clean, and looking great. I use it twice a day with warm water. No soaps. You can say that I exfoliate my skin twice a day with this cloth. The oil on my skin is gently scrubbed away, and my face feels so clean after use, just like using a cleanser. Anyway, here's the link below. And no, I'm not selling this. It's cheap, and works fantastic. No more money wasted on useless products. Best of luck!

http://microdermabrasioncloth.com

The cloth on eBay is the same type of material. And it's pretty cheap! I paid more, just because I didn't think to look anywhere else. It seems like a good deal. But seriously, everyone with mild acne should try these. They really work.

Guest j3ff86

I think I bought one of those for my kitchen at Target. A cloth that improves acne? I smell bull shit.