Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

you went to a docter ?? it is good to get medicines, and if you dont go there, then there are always a lot of friendly, wise people here who can help you, i dont know to much about it sad.gif sorry.

just dont touch it like you said, drink a lot of water, go to a docter, dont tan, get lots of fruit!! and hope Maya replies becuase she knows allll about it smile.gif

good luck smile.gif

be carefull with doctors... some doctors can prescribe you things that can really fuck up your face... I dont know if you have cystic acne like i did, but if you see that your acne wont go away and is getting worse go to a derm and ask him if roaccutan would be advisable for you to take ( it worked like a miracle for me...).

definitly a derm would be advisable (some doctors are bastards, once there was one that said to me that my acne couldnt get worst, and another prescribed me meds that he never heard of just by searching a catalog... sad.gif )