Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

Acne combined with love infatuation

This feeling sucks. Being in love with a girl, but at the same time, thinking, "how can I talk to this girl while having acne?"

Ugh.

I know man, my gf keeps touching my face and kiss my cheeks, i have horrible acne on my cheeks. I guess she doesn't give a shit, but still i feel like shit everytime !!

Guest Calibos

yeah it is a hard thing to deal with, one of the hardest things i used to find was having to wake up before my girlfriend and having to sort my face out so it seemed acceptable, couldn't stand anyone touching my face so that always created a few problems.

My face looks like shit this morning, i haven't been able to wash it and just feel dirty, but the woman i spent the night with still thinks i'm attractive even at my worst so thats a good thing :) Acne or no Acne, you're with someone for much more than just looks and though its a hard thing to deal with, it more than likely doesn't bother your partner at all

Guest T-Virus

I know exactly what you mean. The people I have a crush on have clear, flawless skin. I can only imagine what they thought when they saw my pizza face staring at them a few weeks ago...

sigh..I agree..

Calibos has it right tho, if they care about you it shouldnt matter :redface:

its sucks even when you arnt in love, when its at the crush/attraction stage too. because you feel self-concious and it just makes an already difficult situation for you, even harder to deal with.

I know exactly what you are feeling. It is possibly the most painful part of acne (emotionally) because even with acne you can still get friends, and it doesn't matter if they secretly think you're ugly, but with someone you have a crush on, especially when they have clear skin, it puts you in a difficult situation.

Although I am starting to come to the conclusion that unless the acne is on the point of clearing up then it's best just to go and talk to them, and try and be as charming as possible (then your acne probably wont matter anyway.)

Hope you work it out soon.

thats why youmake up for it in other parts :)

humor..

body..

etc. etc.

girls love the funny charming guys.

It happened to me a few months ago. Actually, even if it was very difficult while it lasted and horrible when it ended up (well, she just left for 6 months and will be back in the summer), it made me so self-conscious that I finally found the strengh to face my problems.

When she left, I decided that I couldn't go through this anymore (avoiding eye contact, confidence shot down because of the latest embarassing zit etc.) so I went to the doctor, got doxy then accutane and now I'm clearing up. This gets me moving. I mostly do this for myself, but I have to admit that I'm eager for her to see how much both my face and my confidence improved so that she can see what she's missing. Sounds bitter and it is :|