Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatmansherb

last month is finally here!

I am so happy I just want to get off accutane! He lowered my dose to 60 a day, I was on 120. All the acne is gone just some red marks. He said we can deal with those once I am done(I am guessing laser treatments?)

lucky....im on day 5

Yeah, me too. Man, I wish I was done. I don't want to go through the whole summer on the tane.

i NEVER got to even 'CELEBRATE' my last month :lol: i was meant to do 9 mnths and after i went for my appointment he said im done :shrug:

STILL havent got pissed or treated myself.and i really think anyone whos been on the drug needs to treat themselves for the small struggle.but wait....clear skin is my REWARD :boogie:

my best advice to the people who just started, stay with it! there was many times during the first 3 months that I wanted to give up, but I stayed strong and it actually went by pretty fast. if you try not to think about it, the time fly's by. I still cant believe I am almost done.

as for side effects, the worst I noticed was the lips and dry arms. other than that, no probs.

im 2 and a half months in. I really want to give it up. My face is red and it doesnt seem to be doing much :(

I'm at day 12, and doing pretty well...as far as the side effects, just dry lips and scalp, thats it. the cysts on my back are all gone, just one left on my shoulder, thats it. i used to have a ton. my face is pretty much clear, just a couple pimples on my temples. the only thing that sucks is im not going to be able to drink till september. and thats a long ass time. i turn 22 on august, so the b-day drinking has to wait. I wish i can have my laser treatment, just to get my scars over with, but i have to wait for that too....so patience is playing a big role in our journey to clear skin.