Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a question, and i would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me out. I started using this neutrogena oil-free acne stress control power clear scrub. It has 2% salicylic acid and am also using Benzaclin after i wash my face followed by cetaphyl moisturizer. Is this face wash too harsh to use? It seems to be working, but i'm afraid to switch yet again to a gentler face wash like cetaphyl..do you think it'll irritate my skin or should i stick with using it still?? Please help! thanks!

i used neutrogena's oil free acne wash that has 2% SA and it horribly dried out my nose, inner cheeks and t-zone within a week of washing with it once a day

this new face wash is the newest line from neutrogena "micro clear technology"acne stress control ..it has cucumber and green tea in it as well. It hasn't dried out my skin, it actually doesn't dry it out, feels fresh and soft after i wash..but even if it would dry me out, i still put moisturizer on. Does anyone still think it's okay to use it along with my benzaclin because i read in other posts not to mix salicylic acid with BP...so tell me if i should continue using it since it seems to be working a bit, i've been on it for a week or to switch to a gentler wash?