Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michele07

Has anyone heard/tried Acnexus

I bought a bottle of Acnexus last week. It costs about $25 plus $6 shipping on ebay. Costs less than $25-$30 per bottle on acnexus dot com depending on how many bottles you order. It comes with free shipping and handling from the dot com site. I bought it because of the great things I heard about it from a friend who says it worked three times as good as her proactiv, acnefree, and murad. I thought why not since they have a money back guarantee that even includes S&H charges. That shows a lot of confidence.

I got my bottle in 2 days from ordering in a discreet USPS priority mail package. Its a very earthy/natural smelling scrub that is fragrance free. It's a great exfoliant and leaves your skin feeling unbelievably smooth. I started to notice a reduction in redness in 2 days. And about a 80% reduction in acne in 5 days. Hopefully it lasts. My friend has been taking for 3 months and her skin has never ever looked so good. She is actually just starting her second bottle so each bottle should last about 3 months. My favorite thing is that it doesn't dry out your skin and make it itchy like a lot of 5%+ benzoyl peroxide products do to me. And its totally organic which is great too.

Some other products I've personally tried are arbonne nutrimin reveal scrub, exposed skincare acne set, and rodan and fields unblemish regimen. Acnexus is by far the best product and the best value.

I'm very tempted to order this but at the same time I want to try the Goat's milk regimen. I might just have to wait to see more reviews on this product.

i just ordered acnexus last night and am waiting for it to come in the mail. after all the great reviews i've read i'm very excited to recieve it and start using it. :dance:

im going to make sure to keep a close eye on everything so other people will know if it really does work or not!

it has like tons of oils and junk (besides jojoba oil)

im really wonderin how this works to fight acne

guess who just got her acnexus in the mail TODAY?

yupp - me.

well, i cant tell you if it works or not yet.. but my skin feels really good. all the oils are to moisturize your skin.. they are natural moisturizers rather than whatever the heck they put in moisterizers you get at the drug store.

the product feels like you are washing your face with sandy lotion. you use it for 2 minutes and it scrubs away dead skin.. and then you wash it off and the oils stay on. it doesnt make your face oily though! i used it 5 hours ago and my face isnt oily yet! it usually is. im not using any make-up today because i want to see what it does on its own.

so far - so good.

ill update more tomorrow

oooh yay, im quite excited about this stuff now

normally i dont get myself too hyped about new stuff coz its always a giant let down! :whistle:

I actually ordered this and have been using it for the past three days.

Canus wasn't doing anything for me, and Johnson's head-to-toe baby wash was like a button I could press to magically close all my pores. I still want to stay very far away from BP/SA, but need a gentle yet effective cleanswer. I happened upon Acnexus, and here I am.

It's too early to say if it's working or not, but I really like the way it feels. Ivetriedeverything was right to describe it as a sandy lotion, but don't get scared thinking that it's some kind of rough microdermabrasion or something. It's very gentle and feels good afterwards.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress with this.

I'm really interested in the Bruunhause solution they have on their... I have yet to find a review of it on this site.

I can't wait to ear how you guys do with the acnexus... keep us updated! because

I just read online about acnexus and Bruunhause the other day and its a little strange to me that you can't really find any reviews. I mean there's 2 sites that have reivews but they have links to ebay within the review which seems suspicious to me... ya know, like whoever is selling it on ebay is writting the review.

I don't know, maybe I'm just overly skeptical after 20 years of acne!!! haha.

anyone else feel the same?

For 100 bucks, it appears 'to good to be true'. It does not list any ingredients either with the exception of 'hydronium'.

I am very interested in it but its certainly not a cure all. His feedback is immaculate though.

Oh so tempted to buy a bottle and do a review...

gosh man this stuff is wayyyyy overpriced. hydronium can probably be knocked up in my chemistry lab at school lol. $107, just too much.

unless it was absolutely guaranteed to work and endorsed by doctors that it clears up your acne for sure, then hey id buy it straight away. but nah, ive been failed by so many topicals to date.

Guest anonymous

alright guys, well i recently ordered proactiv, which was my mistake considering all it did was give me another 5+ pimples and itchy skin, i dont recommend anyone ever buys it.

and that was just after 1 use.

so i freaked.

I went online and i researched, and researched... and well, this product looks promising, no celebs telling you lies, moneyback guarentee. sounds good. I ordered it today... now to wait for the shipment. ill keep u all updated on if it works or not (Crossfingers)

wow u just must've spent a SHITLOAD of money. that hydronium serum (bruunhause) is way too expensive. im gonna ask my chemistry teacher if its possible to create it in our lab lol. its got very similar properties to water.

only this is there is one more hydrogen atom. see how much one atom can make such a difference?

alright guys, well i recently ordered proactiv, which was my mistake considering all it did was give me another 5+ pimples and itchy skin, i dont recommend anyone ever buys it.

and that was just after 1 use.

so i freaked.

I went online and i researched, and researched... and well, this product looks promising, no celebs telling you lies, moneyback guarentee. sounds good. I ordered it today... now to wait for the shipment. ill keep u all updated on if it works or not (Crossfingers)