Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am using the scrub, and I love it so much I plan to go buy the whole line of products as soon as I get my paycheck. It leaves my skin feeling really deep down to the pores clean without over drying, and best of all it helps with redness! This is not saying that it will help completely erase red marks, but it does not exacerbate them as every other scrub does, and it does seem to actually soothe my skin. I have recently stopped taking Yasmin because I don't have insurance, and my skin has been going crazy. Since using this scrub for the past week the amount of time it takes me to get ready in the morning has significantly decreased. If I am running late I do not feel bad about skipping the a.m. dose of BP because I can feel the SA still working. My moisturizer sinks right in and I do not have to use as much concealer because the scrub has not turned pink marks into raw, angry red marks! This has worked a near-miracle on my mild-moderate acne, and I highly recommend it. I admit that this morning I did have a few tiny whitehead/pustule things, but I attribute that to the extra oil in my skin due to stopping Yasmin. Anyway, with problem skin, one is not going to stay 100% clear all of the time, so if I must breakout I'd prefer it to be this kind that is easy to pop and/or dry out and is gone within a day.

Has anyone else tried any of the products from this line? I'd like to hear any other success stories, or things to watch out for with the other products!

I am using the scrub, and I love it so much I plan to go buy the whole line of products as soon as I get my paycheck. It leaves my skin feeling really deep down to the pores clean without over drying, and best of all it helps with redness! This is not saying that it will help completely erase red marks, but it does not exacerbate them as every other scrub does, and it does seem to actually soothe my skin. I have recently stopped taking Yasmin because I don't have insurance, and my skin has been going crazy. Since using this scrub for the past week the amount of time it takes me to get ready in the morning has significantly decreased. If I am running late I do not feel bad about skipping the a.m. dose of BP because I can feel the SA still working. My moisturizer sinks right in and I do not have to use as much concealer because the scrub has not turned pink marks into raw, angry red marks! This has worked a near-miracle on my mild-moderate acne, and I highly recommend it. I admit that this morning I did have a few tiny whitehead/pustule things, but I attribute that to the extra oil in my skin due to stopping Yasmin. Anyway, with problem skin, one is not going to stay 100% clear all of the time, so if I must breakout I'd prefer it to be this kind that is easy to pop and/or dry out and is gone within a day.

Has anyone else tried any of the products from this line? I'd like to hear any other success stories, or things to watch out for with the other products!

I am using the whole line and like it very much. If you go on the Neutogena website, it explains how their system kills acne bacteria (much like benzoyl peroxide, which I can't use).

I am hoping Dan will unveil his salicylic acid product soon.

i wnt to the website and itdoenst say which ingredeint kills acne bacteria in 15 seconds.

i know its not bpo. salciylic acid doesnt kill p.acnes bacteria. any body know whats in it that does that?

Their acne wash scrub and stress control both get high reviews. Im not sure about their whole line though.. i plan on trying it out soon

You should try the Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion. It's awesome and has the correct ph in order to be effective. I don't know about the ph of the the Acne Stress products.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I Love the Smell & Color..and the Way it feels. It Kinda works..doesnt leave my Face Dry or anything. I have Severe Acne on my Chin and nothing works for me but sometimes I get Lucky and the Products will Minorly work for me. This stuff I found Gentle and I really Enjoyed using it. I hope it works for Everyone that is using it :)

i used the foam acne stress wash n' it did pretty well..it was gentle and somewhat effective...it helped the inflamation of my skin and my face cleared up nicely but i still had some acne..now i switched to the scrub which had a higher percentage of SA..n' i also use the 3-in-1 acne stress treatment with it as well...i have to say it is working rather well...n' faster than the foam wash alone...im gonna stick with it for a while....its clearing me up nicely and gently ...it took away alot of scarring and the redness is just gone completely from my skin...im very happy with this product so far..

Wow! Good to hear that its working. I will then buy myself the foam wash and the 3 in 1 acne stress treatment. Hope it will work for me too. I have a concern though. Does it have a purging effect for the first weeks of usage? Because I will be attending a wedding 3 weeks from now and I don't want to have a lot of pimples that is caused by the purging.

With the foam wash it didnt cause purging at all it just healed my existing acne very gently but the scrub did cause purging since it is so much stronger than the foam..and with the 3-in-1 treatment..a little goes a long way...dont gloop it all over your face...a dime size amount or less is good..it spreads so nicely ^_^

use a toner with the product line..it will work 10x better!!! i use dickinsons witch hazel n' am impressed..almost clear!

I BOUGHT IT AND I USE IT AFTER I WORK OUT IT DOES REFRESH MY SKIN AND FEELS GOOD IN CLEAN NOT SURE IF ITS HELPING WITH ACNE BUT I MOSTLY USE IT TO CLEANSE SINCE I AM ON VITAMINS AND MEDS FOR ACNE

Hmm I might have to try this! I have been using bar soap and I wanna switch back to liquid..but it seems like I have used everything!

Guest missyjean130

I used to use it before I went on my prescription medication. It made me feel really clean and it did'nt dry me out at all, unlike other acne cleansers I've tried. I wasn't on it for very long, but from what I used of it it seemed to help the blackheads on my nose.

Do you think it's possible to use the scrub as a spot treatment instead of the 3in1? I only have the cleanser (which i don't like that much) and the scrub. I'll only use it at night of course since it doesn't dissolve like a cream would.

Do you think it's possible to use the scrub as a spot treatment instead of the 3in1? I only have the cleanser (which i don't like that much) and the scrub. I'll only use it at night of course since it doesn't dissolve like a cream would.

I just bought the 3-in-1 lotion today along with the Exfoliating Scrub, and although it is too early to tell whether the products will be effective in dealing with my acne, I am impressed with how soft and smooth my face is. I have tried countless face washes before, and regardless of how "supposedly" gentle they are, they always leave my face dried out when I step out of the shower. From there, I usually have to use some sort of product (SA, BP, or a moisturizer) on my face before it starts flaking. As a result of whichever product I use, my face ultimately looks like an oil slick within an hour (with the moisturizer, the effect is instantaneous). However, this product has been incredible. After using the scrub, my face tingled slightly, but felt very clean. Oh, and it wasn't dried out! I then used the 3-in-1, which, despite its runny consistency, soaks into your skin surprisingly quick and leaves you with a matte complexion. In time, the matte-like complexion fades away, but not into an oil slick. And the products do an incredible job at reducing/eliminating redness. My face looks normal now! (With the exception of a recent breakout). Anyway, my initial impression of both of these products is incredible. Now I just hope that they do a decent job at controlling my acne, because everything else about them is great.

By the way, how helpful would a toner be while using these products? And would Witch Hazel be alright?

This is just for their "MicroClear technology" line of products, right? I wish Neutrogena would trim their acne product line, there's so much product my eyes are spinning. I'm in love with their Moisturizer though, I like the tingly feeling.