Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YeaOkay

At what age will you just say screw it?

I am 23, and I am so fed up with acne I could scream (I have had since i was 13) so last christmas I went out and bought a brand new beautiful red acura tsx. Acne isnt going to stop me from driving a hot car :surprised:

For me, I don't think I will ever be able to accept my acne and get over the fact. I find it extremely depressing, and the thought of having it forever makes me want to kill myself. It's bad enough being a teen with acne, I don't think I could cope with having adult acne, I would probably end up taking my life.

Its nice to see some older people posting on here:) Makes me not feel alone. This is not meant to be an insult to teenagers or older people. :angel:

I am 26. And I had acne since 13 years old. What I noticed in the last couple of years is that I am slowly learning to live with acne. Yes I am still fighting to get clear. I am always going to be trying different non harmfull ways to get clear. But I do realize that it may not go away completely even when I am over 30 and beyond. And slowly with age I am learning to accept that. Again its still a learning process:) I wish everyone happiness in life! :dance:

im constantly blowing all my paychecks on my car..

haha

im 20 soon.

cant be helped.. its my hobby!

Although I am well aware that there is a possibility my acne will always remain in some form or another, I will never be happy until I can get my skin looking as good as I want it. Put simply, I will not let acne win the war.

For me, I don't think I will ever be able to accept my acne and get over the fact. I find it extremely depressing, and the thought of having it forever makes me want to kill myself. It's bad enough being a teen with acne, I don't think I could cope with having adult acne, I would probably end up taking my life.

I don't really blow a lot of money on acne? Probably $100 a month for supplements and cleansers, creams...

If anything, I will start my own acne company and make money off of this industry :D