Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its been 7 painful years of acne and still going strong. Um the thing is I think I might be going crazy because of the psychological damage it has done to me.Seriously I sometimes think crazy thoughts :wacko: And lately there is this evil side in me. I'm really hateful and I know that isn't really who I am. I was wondering if anyone else feels like this is happening to them.

Yeah i too have turned into a different person because of acne and it happened right after high school thank god but i have had acne in college in 19 and now i am 23. The acne is pretty much done with but i have what it left behind and damn these damn marks are selfish to go away. I never really payed attention to how i looked until i got acne then i turned more into a different person. There were days when i was pissed off and i never went out anywhere but it never went anymore than this. I have loving parents and am in good health so yeah acne does have an effect in me which can turn me into the Hulk and i know my family knows too. Shit i keep thinking it will get better and it has but a very slow process but it helps to think that it slowly gets better if you keep taking care of yourself. Buy the way my bedroom wall has a lot of holes if you get my feeling......

I feel the same . I really really really enjoy seeing someone else get a zit or boil or cyst or anything like acne on thier face . I feel like even if they are a freind of mine , that they can finally feel (even if its only a little bit) what ive been feeling , and that it kind of humbles them a bit.

Im in a class with a guy (call him bill for now) , bill is popular , gets along with everyone has lots of freinds , and all the ladies swarming him . Hes funny , athletic , gets good grades etc . So as you probably already know hes very popular . Me and him are on "freindly" terms , its not like he bullys me or anything sometimes hell hang out with me and a group of freinds or laugh at an occasional joke with me . But i still get the feeling that he would never hang out alone with me , or want to be good freinds with me , i get the feeling that he looks down on me because of my skin some days...And its kind of true ive had occasions where hell ditch me in a second for a girl or a "cooler" freind , what happened to "bros before hoes"??.

Anyway one day my skin was doing "moderatly good" and he came to school with a large red bump on his skin , and during the time period he had this he was very humbled and i felt i could relate more to him . I also think he was less cocky and didnt look down on me as much.

I really enjoyed his suffering of a tiny bit of acne , even though his skin is always clear , and after that still is perfect . It made me feel real good , almost human and especially consdering i cant think of one person i know , even at class that even has zits at all..

I feel the same . I really really really enjoy seeing someone else get a zit or boil or cyst or anything like acne on thier face . I feel like even if they are a freind of mine , that they can finally feel (even if its only a little bit) what ive been feeling , and that it kind of humbles them a bit.

Im in a class with a guy (call him bill for now) , bill is popular , gets along with everyone has lots of freinds , and all the ladies swarming him . Hes funny , athletic , gets good grades etc . So as you probably already know hes very popular . Me and him are on "freindly" terms , its not like he bullys me or anything sometimes hell hang out with me and a group of freinds or laugh at an occasional joke with me . But i still get the feeling that he would never hang out alone with me , or want to be good freinds with me , i get the feeling that he looks down on me because of my skin some days...And its kind of true ive had occasions where hell ditch me in a second for a girl or a "cooler" freind , what happened to "bros before hoes"??.

Anyway one day my skin was doing "moderatly good" and he came to school with a large red bump on his skin , and during the time period he had this he was very humbled and i felt i could relate more to him . I also think he was less cocky and didnt look down on me as much.

I really enjoyed his suffering of a tiny bit of acne , even though his skin is always clear , and after that still is perfect . It made me feel real good , almost human and especially consdering i cant think of one person i know , even at class that even has zits at all..

Its been 7 painful years of acne and still going strong. Um the thing is I think I might be going crazy because of the psychological damage it has done to me.Seriously I sometimes think crazy thoughts :wacko: And lately there is this evil side in me. I'm really hateful and I know that isn't really who I am. I was wondering if anyone else feels like this is happening to them.
Guest T-Virus
maybe i am a closet sociopath

Ha. I highly doubt it. If you were really a sociopath, you wouldn't even consider that you might be one.

I AM psychotic. I have borderline personality disorder, i'm normal most of the time or well i shoudn't say that as i'm never normal, i'm neurotic most of the time but i have psychotic breaks with reality.

it really sucks.

i can't work right now. and i don't fancy being a shut in. I'm hoping to go on disability.