Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wisky2001

HELP: EMERGENCY

Hi guys im freaking out!!! I got the intense gel yesterday. I used the mini peel yesterday and then used the intense gel after I was done with the peel.. I washed off the peel very very good and only used it for 5min... I used the gel for 45min. and put neosporin on it and left it their.. today i wake up with what my skin is burned off.. Is this normal?!?!?!? I exfoliated with st. ives and much of the skin came off.. but it is very very red.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to call out from work today.. my mom is gonna kill me... help.. i also used the gel again today to see what happens.. should i keep it on all day? or should i put vaseline on it all day? help me please...

I would abstain from any and all acne remedies while your face is in that condition. If you wanna wash it, splash it with luke warm water and maybe even apply some aloe vera.

I believe you are supposed to use the Intense Gel before you use the mini peel. I don't know if the reaction you got is normal or not because it's not supposed to be something you do.

Use something healing on your skin, and don't do anything harsh to it until it heals.

maybe its a good thing... my skin is peeling and of course its gonna be red.. i feel that the more i use the intense gel the better my skin is getting.. however, i just put on aloe vera ...see what happens.. do u think ill be better by tomorrow? cause i work again tomorrow

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

dude- I think you should give your skin a rest a little bit. Sometimes (just IMO) you'll give it sometime to relax and regenerate a little bit. See how it goes.

Guest Cubsfan

you're not meant to scrub off the dead skin cell but to let it fall off by itself....told to me by dr scheibner's disciple

if you look at the mirror every ten minutes, you're not going to see any difference. it's hard but try to calm down a little. it takes time but you should be fine.

i dunno what to do anymore.. its been 2 days and same crap.. my face looks worse then ever before.. also my face is VERY dry.. i have a hard time opening my mouth.. i just put some baby lotion on it and some aloe vera again.... i should of NEVER bought the intense gel.. my face looks worse then what it was.. looks like more scars now... sad.gif this sucks i wanna cry... i already called out of work twice..

Guest Scorpioness

When my skin is like that... there are a few things that I do.

If you have chamomile tea... make a very strong tincture (about 5 teabags instead of one), then put it in the fridge until it gets cold and spritz your face with it all day long... as much as you can.

Another thing that works wonders on red, peely or irritated skin is colloidal oatmeal. I use the Aveeno bath packets and make a paste. When you sit in the bathtub with it, the steam keeps the oatmeal mask moist. When you rinse it off 30 minutes later, your skin is like a babies. You can mix it with a little manuka honey too... or regular honey if that's more convenient. If you have regular oatmeal... you can try grinding it up and making a paste from that, too.

Also, the juice from a fresh cucumber is very soothing. If you have any of these things around the house... they can help a lot.

Peace.

Well i Guess the more you use the intense gel the better it looks.. I just peeled most of my old skin.. i applied a little aloe vera cream and vazeline.. it that ok? my skin is pinkish now..better then being flush red..lol..im kinda happy.......

Wisky: PLEASE DO NOT PEEL OF YOUR SKIN! It should come off by itself when ready. Be very, very careful.

Applying Aloe Vera and Vaseline should be fine.

i had patches yesterday.. today i put on some gel and my skin became like a crust! it was soo weird.. it peeled off as i rubbed the gel into my skin. after this experince I will NEVER use that gel again.. i wouldnt recommend this to any1 who works or is a panic freak.. i probably dont even have a job to return to... hopefully tomorrow morning i will be alot happier.. please wish me luck and a prayer.. i need one!

p.s my skin doesnt feel as hard as it did today.. i had to keep putting baby lotion on it every 20min. it was a crazy day..maybe with a good ending..

Wisky

Thats a very strong reaction, I use both the mini-peel and the Intense Gel and have never had any negative reaction but I would imagine that the symptoms you are showing are as a result of the glycolic rather than with the intense gel which I find very soothing when used after the mini-peel.

Its a real shame you have that reaction to the product, just another illustration that not all products work for all people I suppose.

Good luck with the search for something that works for you.

M

Hey guys my face looks a little better.. however i still have redness... what do u recommend... i keep putting on baby lotion..

hey i just applied some cetaphil that I bought..hopefully it will help.. face is very dry.. no moisture at all.. pharamcy told me i should be better soon with the cream.. i hope..

This information is from the Puredeming site:

Do not [-X use the Intense Gel on the same day as you use the Intense Mini-Peel, Unless you use it BEFORE using the Intense Mini-Peel (i.e. not after on the same day).

Directions: All of our PureDeming products come with an instructional pamphlet. Please ensure you follow these directions for optimal results and safety and always use common sense: Apply a small amount/thin film (1/5 - 1/10 of the bottle) to a clean and dry face. Only a small amount is needed - more is not better. Avoid mucus membranes and around the eyes. Leave on for between 4 - 7 minutes. Do not leave on face longer than 7 minutes : to do so will not increase the benefits to the skin of this application, but instead may lead to peeling.

Be careful using baby lotion on your face, could lead to breakouts.

seems like im seeing things worse...i cant believe this is happening to me.. 1 week ago i was soo freakin happy..today i dont even wanna go outside, work or even look at the mirror... damn.. i wish i could just go back to last week...im soo upset...my face is red and i believe the intense gel burned my face... i know its not ur guys fault.. but I regret buying this product.. i dunno what to do.. im in panic... its been 3 days and its not getting better.. sad.gif I think im gonna call work tomorrow and tell them to take me off the schedule for the time being... sad.gif

I have decided to give SONYA DAKAR a try. She saved my face last time.. Maybe it will help again..I would deff. recommend her products to any of you..a little pricey but i think its better off then buying the intense gel crap... maybe the lemon extracts will help my face.. [-o<

Try honey as a face mask.It will help to get rid of redness and it is a great moisturiser.