Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi their nice t meet u all, im a newbie :angel: , just wondered if i could get some friendly advice from u guys.

ive been suffering from severe acne for quite a while now, ive tried numerous treatments, ryt now im trying birth control pills which dont seem to be making any difference.

the main problem is that, my doctor :rolleyes: , will not prescribe accutane because he thinks its too dangerous a drug and so he wants me to keep trying everything else instead, which is what ive been doing for years. im really depressed because my acne has really scarred my skin and nothing is helping, ive tried so many treatments none of which made any difference and it seems like accutane is like the magic cure even with all its side effects.

Although ive come accross a site on the internet which sells accutane, i dont know whether i should buy this medication off the internet, i know their is a risk involved, but i dont know what else to do.

please can someone offer some advice :cry:

i don't think it would be a good idea to purchase accutane over the internet. first of all, its such a highly controlled medication for a reason, you need to be monitored while you're on it to make sure it isn't screwing with other things. secondly, you really need to make sure when buying any rx medication over the internet that its legit, and usually if it is, you still need an rx from your doctor. as far as your doctor goes, i don't know if it's time for you to find a new one or not, what else have you tried other than the birth control pills to help your acne?

I'm sorry, but this board does not condone the illegal buying of prescription medications, including Accutane. Here is what the owner of this site has to say about it.

If you want or need an acne prescription, see a doctor and get it legally. If you get prescriptions illegally online you could easily hurt yourself or waste your money.

- Independent studies have been performed on the sale of Internet-bought prescriptions. Often the prescription contains no active ingredient, little active ingredient, or in a worst case scenario toxic amounts of active ingredient.

- Drugs bought without a prescription can actually be a completely different compound from what the buyer intends.

Acne.org prohibits the illegal trade of any form of drug or prescription drug. If you see a post from someone selling a prescription, please report it immediately. Thanks.

Hi their nice t meet u all, im a newbie :angel: , just wondered if i could get some friendly advice from u guys.

ive been suffering from severe acne for quite a while now, ive tried numerous treatments, ryt now im trying birth control pills which dont seem to be making any difference.

the main problem is that, my doctor :rolleyes: , will not prescribe accutane because he thinks its too dangerous a drug and so he wants me to keep trying everything else instead, which is what ive been doing for years. im really depressed because my acne has really scarred my skin and nothing is helping, ive tried so many treatments none of which made any difference and it seems like accutane is like the magic cure even with all its side effects.

Although ive come accross a site on the internet which sells accutane, i dont know whether i should buy this medication off the internet, i know their is a risk involved, but i dont know what else to do.

Elsewhere is correct in that purchasing illegal prescriptions is very risky and we do NOT encourage it.

I would, however, advise you to get a second opinion. Find another dermatologist, one who is willing to help you get medications that will work better for you.

Good luck.