Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

The Amazing Accutane- My Journey

Day 43:

My chin has quite a few bumps; I'm praying they don't become inflamed.

I hope these red marks fade fast.

Side effects: same

Photo update tonight?

Day 44:

My face is still bumpy. It's either from switching to the liquid cetaphil cleanser, the cetaphil moisturizer, or shaving. Before this, shaving hasn't given me a problem and the cetaphil moisturizer hasn't either...I'm thinking it's the liquid cleanser.

I'll photo update soon. I've been really busy and exhausted with finals coming up.

Day 46:

Well I am here to report that I only have one active, inflamed pimple. The rest are clogged pores from either another purge or just irritation from something. Other than that, I'm still covered in red marks and scars so I'm waiting for the red marks to fade.

1 active! Not bad, not bad =) Holy cow, youve been on this stuff for so long..You really dont know how jealous I am lol, I know Ive said it a lot but its so true! Do you even think about it anymore? Or is it just kind of the norm for you? Well I hope you are doing good =) Take care bud!

1 active! Not bad, not bad =) Holy cow, youve been on this stuff for so long..You really dont know how jealous I am lol, I know Ive said it a lot but its so true! Do you even think about it anymore? Or is it just kind of the norm for you? Well I hope you are doing good =) Take care bud!

Sounds like youre doing pretty good =) Yay!!! I know, its all Ive been thinking about since like my last appt..I just need to get it out of my head somehow haha..Its almost like I dont like the weekends because then I have so much time to think about it..At least when Im at work I have other things going on..But geez, a third of the way done almost!

Sounds like youre doing pretty good =) Yay!!! I know, its all Ive been thinking about since like my last appt..I just need to get it out of my head somehow haha..Its almost like I dont like the weekends because then I have so much time to think about it..At least when Im at work I have other things going on..But geez, a third of the way done almost!

routhman!! Im sure youre doing amazing, but I thought Id stop and ask =) Hows the weekend going? Where are the pictures?! =)

I'm doing pretty well. I've been hella-busy with finals and my parents made me do yard work all day. Then I had to go to my hockey game and I have to leave for my next one in about 10 er 20 minutes. And I have to eat dinner in that time. Today's day 50 btw, so I'm 1/3 the way through! Can you forgive me if I put pictures up tomorrow? Finals end at 11am so that should be easy for me because I'll have like 11 hours to get them up before bed-time lol.

Day 51/34%:

Well my skin is doing pretty well. I have some clogged pores here and there, but I don't think I have any inflamed spots. It would be really nice if these red marks would heal up, though.

Side effects: same...I'm feeling the fatigue effect of Tane when I play hockey

52 days:

Broke out in 3 new spots. I was clear before that..

side effects: same

I'm so sorry I haven't posted pictures yet. I think the reason I broke out was because I was so stressed and barely got enough sleep because I was studying! I didn't realize how much I needed to learn for today's test..and I still don't know it all. I'm just not going to promise anything regarding pictures because something always happens to make me seem like an asshole. But I'll try for tonight, and, if not tonight, then tomorrow will most definitely work because all my tests will be finished.

Hey bud! Sorry to hear about the new little breakout =( Doesnt it suck what stress can do to you?! Ha and you are not an asshole for not putting pictures up yet..But I better see some soon =)

Hey bud! Sorry to hear about the new little breakout =( Doesnt it suck what stress can do to you?! Ha and you are not an asshole for not putting pictures up yet..But I better see some soon =)

Damn so I just got out of the shower and I looked at my skin and I SWEAR that my red marks are fading...

Yay! I bet they are fading! Where have you been bud? Its been awhile =( I bet that just means things are going pretty great for you..In that case I wont be upset with you ha =)

Yay! I bet they are fading! Where have you been bud? Its been awhile =( I bet that just means things are going pretty great for you..In that case I wont be upset with you ha =)

Hey where have you been =(

Day 97 (Nearly 2/3's the way there!!):

Due to some minor setbacks, I'm 3 days short of what I'm supposed to be at (100 days).

My skin's doing well, though the red marks are slowly fading. I'm noticing more indented scars, so I hope they fill back in at least a little bit once I'm done my course (because Accutane thins the skin). Now, I only really get clogged pores- I usually have 1-3, but not much more. I consider myself clear and can't wait for these marks to fade.

Now on to the explanation of my absence...

Once school let out, my family and I all headed to the great state of Maine. We've been up here all summer, traveling from city to city and beach to beach (sunscreen!!). Due to all the traveling, I haven't had computer access. In all honesty, I hadn't anticipated that I'd be gone this long. But, when my sister came up here from college a couple days ago, she brought her laptop. So here I am, still in Maine, with limited access to a computer. However, I should be coming back home on Saturday and I'll be back here for my log. Kelsey, to you, I especially apologize since we'd become friends. I'm sorry I couldn't see you begin your Accutane course, but I'll definitely be checking up on your log.

I'll take pictures, if my camera will finally work again, on Saturday or Sunday and we can see my progress.