Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why not take a small spray bottle say about 2.oz and fill it 50/50 with spring or mineral water with vinegar.and use it as a spray hydrater through out the day.wouldn't the vinegar be great for bacteria?I am going to start this today. :-$

What if you took a small amout of water and soaked parsley and mint fresh of course over night then strain the water,mix the the water with vinegar and use as mouth spray!I'm on fire today.I am going to try this.

the fresh parsley and mint would make you breath smell great and the vinegar would would be great at killing germs in your mouth. biggrin.gif/

I got one more for ya then I'm going to a call it an evening.

I am taking my biore nose strip and cutting them into small pieces and apply them every night to this blackhead where the whole nose strip can't reach and see if this sucker won't come out.I'll let you now the results. ](*,)

I got one more for ya then I'm going to a call it an evening.

I am taking my biore nose strip and cutting them into small pieces and apply them every night to this blackhead where the whole nose strip can't reach and see if this sucker won't come out.I'll let you now the results. ](*,)

It all stinks.The vinegar can burn the eyes and it smells.I don't think it would help.I got a big bad blackhead.I'll give the blackhead clearing scrub 2 more months.then I am taking drastic action!

a VERY GOOD scrub (exfoliator) ... works wonders on black & whiteheads & for smooth skin texture.

the ingredients :

1. BAKING SODA ( sodium bicarbonate ) <<< available @ supermarkets

plus

2. A gentle cleanser ( eg. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser )

the instructions :

Squeeze a small drop of the cleanser on ur palm & mix it with quarter a teaspoon of baking soda (use more of both as u wish). Scrub it on ur face in a gentle circular motion, concentrating on areas with black & whiteheads. use 3 - 4 times a week, for abt 2 weeks to see visible result .

IF ... u cannot get hold of the cetaphil cleanser... just use quarter spoon of baking soda mixing it with water till it become a paste form.

great results

tootboy

Guest fatman_uk

Hahahahaha!

I wish i'd seen this before, i actually used a vinegar an water mix on my shoulders not so long ago... i used it after my shower at night before i went to bed... an it STANK. An you used this on your face? LOL!

I seriously woulda warned you if i'd seen this earlier. #-o

-Gaz

a VERY GOOD scrub (exfoliator) ... works wonders on black & whiteheads & for smooth skin texture.

the ingredients :

1. BAKING SODA ( sodium bicarbonate ) <<< available @ supermarkets

plus

2. A gentle cleanser ( eg. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser )

the instructions :

Squeeze a small drop of the cleanser on ur palm & mix it with quarter a teaspoon of baking soda (use more of both as u wish). Scrub it on ur face in a gentle circular motion, concentrating on areas with black & whiteheads. use 3 - 4 times a week, for abt 2 weeks to see visible result .

IF ... u cannot get hold of the cetaphil cleanser... just use quarter spoon of baking soda mixing it with water till it become a paste form.

great results

tootboy

Has anyone else done this?

Can you cover a very large area of your face with just quarter spoon full of baking soda?

Also, I don't have Cetaphil, but I do have Dove (unscented) and the following scrub:

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/ACHB12185.asp

I am about to exfoliate for the first time... which of the following 5 would you recommend:

1. Dove + baking soda

2. Simple wash + baking soda

3. Baking + water

4. Dove (alone)

5. Simple wash (alone)

Thanks!!!