Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I asked myself why I was almost 100% clear after 3 month and now im at the end of 5th month and get these white head when i shave...is it something wrong with me and the drug or because my skin is so thin and irrited that when i shave it do this and probably have not a lot to do whith acne ?? is this possible..if it isn't why I was better 2 months ago ?

Hey...

Didnt your Derm tell u... u wont have 100% clear skin forever... i mean... everyone have pimple once in a while... clear for 2months is really good already. this is what i got from the Accutane booklet... during the end or when your off Accutane, u might get some breakouts... which is normal.

I wouldnt stress out too much... probably be gone soon anyways... all the best!!

You will have an occassional isolated breakout. Hopefully nothing major. I just finished a six month course. I too experienced tiny white pimples mainly where I shave. They fall off quickly. I ended up having to shave at night and moisturizing thoroughly and that seemed to help.