Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice2k

Nivea Visage: New Skin

Anyways guys I am allready solved my red marks with Reviva products and clay/mud mask. So I also had friend with acne problem and he finished course Ro.Ac and were busy with his skin red marks.. anyways I havent saw him about 1 month but 2 days ago when I seen him his redmarks allmost were gone. I am asked what u used he said Nivea Visage: New Skin .. I am was surprised so anyone tried yet?

Nivea Visage: New Skin

As time goes by the skin’s nutrition and cohesion decreases and the skin looses its natural firmness. Continuous and extensive research by NIVEA Anti-Ageing Research Centre has identified a major cause: With age, the papillae – essential elements of a youthful inner skin structure – diminish.

NIVEA VISAGE Innovation:

The NIVEA Anti-Ageing Research Centre has succeeded in a breakthrough discovery: Pure Vitamin C activates the skin’s own renewal process deep down. It has the power to turn back the clock up to 10 years, transforming the age-diminished papillae and restoring a younger inner skin structure. Your skin is rejuvenated from within, noticeably smoother, firmer and radiantly fresh.

Pure Vitamin C is highly efficient and skin tolerable. It works in perfect harmony with your skin‘s needs.

The highly effective and caring formula of NIVEA VISAGE New Skin provides intense rejuvenation of your skin’s inner structure and essential, enriching moisture care. Used regularly your skin is renewed deep down and the skin’s papillae, an essential part of the inner skin structure, are rejuvenated by up to 10 years.

http://dynamic25.protu.no/pictures/15/dyndigi29254.jpg

http://products2.nivea.com/products.php?la...amp;com_id=1384

PS: I dunno how it is effective Vitamin C on red marks but would like to know if anyone tried or no.

Yes I think I am seeing on shops allready 2 month

OK....I don't think I have seen it in NZ.

Will check it out today! :dance:

If it doesn't work on my redmarks, it would still give me a 10-year younger look..HAHA :lol:

Thanks Melfice!

I think its a european product, I haven't it here in america. i would give it a try

Does anyone know if its available in the UK?

i herd from a comsotologist that if u use a high concentrate of vit C then u shouldnt mix it with acne creams

so itsbest to use one in the day and one at night

but i wonder if it would interfere with the cream....

it has sunscreen in it..so it should be ok

i want to try it now ,...hmm

wow, ive tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my red marks but NOTHING has helped.

I live in Chicago and I'm going to order this

do you think it really helps with red marks that I've had for over 14 months now!?

thanks pleaseeeeeee reply back!!!

wow, ive tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my red marks but NOTHING has helped.

I live in Chicago and I'm going to order this

do you think it really helps with red marks that I've had for over 14 months now!?

thanks pleaseeeeeee reply back!!!

this sucks..i dont think its in canada yet..cuz it wasnt in any drug stores

can u order it online?

ok Ill try it but I have a feeling it will just be another waste of money and time

do you honestly think it works/have you seen good results?!?!

pleaseeeeeee let me know if your marks were very red and if they have actually faded?

thanks!

yes id like to know if it works too

and where u can get it