Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It may be just the lighting but are your marks... returning? Are you getting new breakouts? The latest pic vs the one in april shows more red.

yeah i mentioned before that i was having new breakouts

here are the updated pictures as of 5/21/07.. sorry it took so long :chuck:

left side

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/JJe...eforeafter2.jpg

right side

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/JJe...eforeafter2.jpg

Hey on your left side picture, is that redmarks or brownmarks? I noticed just a couple of pimples there but is that area where it looks red/brownish hyperpigmentation? I am askign this because I look similar to you on my left sides of the face. I'm confused if thats red or brown marks.

its a faded red

Sorry to hear about the new breakouts. Just as long as they dont leave long lasting red marks then they shouldnt be much of a problem.

yeah and i've been laying out in the sun too which is probably doing more damage than the breakouts.. i'm supposed to avoid rigorous sun.. and i laid out a couple times already for like 5 hours.. and the sun intensifies the red marks.. but thats just how life goes..

Sorry to hear about the new breakouts. Just as long as they dont leave long lasting red marks then they shouldnt be much of a problem.

yeah and i've been laying out in the sun too which is probably doing more damage than the breakouts.. i'm supposed to avoid rigorous sun.. and i laid out a couple times already for like 5 hours.. and the sun intensifies the red marks.. but thats just how life goes..

the sun will cause you to break out too.

so i just got back from my derm and i asked about the vbeam method and she said that doesnt really take care of the problem and it is a short lived solution...so idk what to do now i thought vbeam totally eliminated them forever

Then what did your derm say to use/do in order to get rid of red marks?

I think at this point Ill to wait for another 5 years before they can become unnoticable.