Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

..Today I took pics of me and my little sisters outisde near the flowers and it was all pretty..., but my skin looked like crap even with make up on..(light make up).

My acne is mild and i have alot of redmarks and ice pick scars on my cheeks...and just looked like sh--t today in the pics :doubt: i felt so down..and then when i went to CVS to get stuff with my little sister for easter , i looked in the mirror and just stared at my self..looking at how bad my skin looks like even with make up on....., the scars makes it look bumpy and the make up looked cakey because of the scars and just was very bad....i wanted to cry...and even worse...it was where the boxes of hair colors are..all infront of me with pretty girls pictures and shiney smooth skin.... :(

I looked at my self today at home and just thought to my self...there is no guy will ever think of even asking me out or look at me like iam something...., i lost hope completely today..and this is it....i just know...that with this skin...i wont be able to be inlove..or enjoy having a guy in my life...

Ok.

Since our "outside" is not beautiful, we can still work on our "inside",

and let our beautiful "inside" shine through!

^ lol....thanks and yeah thats how i feel though , but i would like to see a pic of you...i doubt your ugly molly , your very sweet and i like that about you alot.

You're very pretty. That's silly if you think your appearance is keeping you from a boyfriend. :naughty:

..Today I took pics of me and my little sisters outisde near the flowers and it was all pretty..., but my skin looked like crap even with make up on..(light make up).

My acne is mild and i have alot of redmarks and ice pick scars on my cheeks...and just looked like sh--t today in the pics :doubt: i felt so down..and then when i went to CVS to get stuff with my little sister for easter , i looked in the mirror and just stared at my self..looking at how bad my skin looks like even with make up on....., the scars makes it look bumpy and the make up looked cakey because of the scars and just was very bad....i wanted to cry...and even worse...it was where the boxes of hair colors are..all infront of me with pretty girls pictures and shiney smooth skin.... :(

I looked at my self today at home and just thought to my self...there is no guy will ever think of even asking me out or look at me like iam something...., i lost hope completely today..and this is it....i just know...that with this skin...i wont be able to be inlove..or enjoy having a guy in my life...