Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

..Today I took pics of me and my little sisters outisde near the flowers and it was all pretty..., but my skin looked like crap even with make up on..(light make up).

My acne is mild and i have alot of redmarks and ice pick scars on my cheeks...and just looked like sh--t today in the pics :doubt: i felt so down..and then when i went to CVS to get stuff with my little sister for easter , i looked in the mirror and just stared at my self..looking at how bad my skin looks like even with make up on....., the scars makes it look bumpy and the make up looked cakey because of the scars and just was very bad....i wanted to cry...and even worse...it was where the boxes of hair colors are..all infront of me with pretty girls pictures and shiney smooth skin.... :(

I looked at my self today at home and just thought to my self...there is no guy will ever think of even asking me out or look at me like iam something...., i lost hope completely today..and this is it....i just know...that with this skin...i wont be able to be inlove..or enjoy having a guy in my life...

..Today I took pics of me and my little sisters outisde near the flowers and it was all pretty..., but my skin looked like crap even with make up on..(light make up).

My acne is mild and i have alot of redmarks and ice pick scars on my cheeks...and just looked like sh--t today in the pics :doubt: i felt so down..and then when i went to CVS to get stuff with my little sister for easter , i looked in the mirror and just stared at my self..looking at how bad my skin looks like even with make up on....., the scars makes it look bumpy and the make up looked cakey because of the scars and just was very bad....i wanted to cry...and even worse...it was where the boxes of hair colors are..all infront of me with pretty girls pictures and shiney smooth skin.... :(

I looked at my self today at home and just thought to my self...there is no guy will ever think of even asking me out or look at me like iam something...., i lost hope completely today..and this is it....i just know...that with this skin...i wont be able to be inlove..or enjoy having a guy in my life...

Ok.

Since our "outside" is not beautiful, we can still work on our "inside",

and let our beautiful "inside" shine through!

*looks at your gallery* You are beautiful! I'm sure there are guys that would love to go out with you. They're just too shy to say something.

but i just dont think im good enuf for anyone

but i just dont think im good enuf for anyone

we are our own worst enemy.. you wouldnt let anyone else talk to you like that

Your skin looks pretty good actually. I always feel totally ugly when my skin is bad but I have a bf and I know he loves me anyway. I'm sure he sees my acne but he looks at all of me not just my acne or scars. You definatly could meet a nice guy that wouldn't care about some acne or scars. I've realized a lot cause my bf has some acne and scarring but it doesn't turn me off at all, it's not like I look at him and notice. Yet when I look at myself it makes me feel awful. I wish we could see the good things about ourselves so we didn't feel so down about it.

I know this is cliche...but personality really is more important than appearance and if any guy is looking for appearance only, he's not worth it anyways. (I saw your pics and honestly your skin is not bad and not noticeable -- miles ahead of mine!) My skin has been at its all time lowest this past year and I felt like you did -- but I was myself and I found a wonderful guy who cares about me (and not just about what I look like)! There's someone out there for you too...

No way, you're a totally good lookin girl. One thing that I notice about people just by looking at them though is how they feel about themselves. If you feel good you look good.

*looks at your gallery* You are beautiful! I'm sure there are guys that would love to go out with you. They're just too shy to say something.

Not meaning to be rude but when I read your post I thought you were really young and maybe insecure about how you look but from looking at your pics you look alot older and mature....I don't get it really your skin looks good...you look like a mature girl I'm sure guys will like you.

Oh you are 21 but you just type alot younger sounding hehe I would of guessed about 14 or so.

Not meaning to be rude but when I read your post I thought you were really young and maybe insecure about how you look but from looking at your pics you look alot older and mature....I don't get it really your skin looks good...you look like a mature girl I'm sure guys will like you.

Oh you are 21 but you just type alot younger sounding hehe I would of guessed about 14 or so.

Well you look great in your gallery. :think:

I'm sure plenty of guys stealthily glance as you wander by.

Ok, as mean as this sounds you need to start thinking of the people who have it worse than you, in terms of acne or otherwise. I cannot believe it when people think they are fucking hideous when their acne is mild to nonexistant, seriously, have you seen other people on this site or in real life? When your acne is that mild you have other things to worry about.

Kathiah, shut up! You are adorable and gorgeous.

Just kidding about the shut up part lol I have often thought the same thing, no one will ever marry me because Im ugly

^ lol....thanks and yeah thats how i feel though , but i would like to see a pic of you...i doubt your ugly molly , your very sweet and i like that about you alot.

^ lol....thanks and yeah thats how i feel though , but i would like to see a pic of you...i doubt your ugly molly , your very sweet and i like that about you alot.

theres always hope. Some people date more than others, its just difference in personality. Those that date less seem to make up for it with more quality relationships.

I know it seems like youre a leper doomed to live alone forever when youre single, but trust me it wont last.