Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried the Surreal Skin foundation and Special Sauces or the loose powder, and did you like them? I am new to the Urban Decay line and so far I like what I've purchased: Afterglow blush in "X", Camoflouge concealer in "Cloud Cover", and eyeshadows in "Sin" and "Lounge".

If anyone uses any Urban Decay products, I'd appreciate your input! Thanks!

Where do you find these products? I'm always interested in finding something new. Is there a website or a store where the products can be purchased? I would appreciate your comments.

Lola

Hi Lola,

Go to www.urbandecay.com to see the products. You can either purchase them online from this website or other makeup websites like www.sephora.com. At www.urbandecay.com, you can also look up stores in your area. Good luck! :shock:

I'm looking for a concealer. I'd like to try the Urban Decay. I really like that it comes with some green concealer w/ salicylic acid, but one of the ingrediants is....caster oil? That can't be good, and it? Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

OK, I know this whole Urban Decay post was written a looong time ago, but I just read it right now, and I have to say Urban Decay is an awesome cosmetics line. Ive never used their foundations/concealers, but... The eyeshadows are awesome! My favorite is "smog" awesome goldish/brown color! Anyways, if anyone has used their foundations, please let me know how U like them? Thanks,

SmashboxQt!!

Guest june

urban decay is a california based company....great for fun colored eye shadows, lipsticks etc...., i would highly recommend people with skin problems not to use any of their foundations...

I was interested in this surreal skin foundation and concealer too.

They claim it is non-acnegenic. What is the coverage like?

Strawberries, are you sure it was the breakout culprit?