Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my vegetarian friend gave me an avocado as a joke and told me to eat it, so i peeled/de-stoned it and then just looked at it lol.

mainly because it was green, creamy and smelt funny, tho, i began to eat it and i was pleasantly surprised :) it was creamy, smooth yet really nice, but tasted a bit like grass.

however upon reading, i learnt that it contains 60% more potassium than a standard banana, high in all B Vitamins(especially B5), Vitamins E/D/K and folate.

so now iv had a couple, i really like them, and the strangest thing is, it actually fills u up :) and only at 160kcal :)

I flippin' love avocados. They make FANTASTIC smoothies. I also like slicing them up and adding them as well as some brown sugar to a cup of milk. Good stuff.

yes which includes omega 6 right ? most people already get way too much of that in their diets from meats, nuts, seeds, oils, etc.

i love 'em... eat one everyday. either mashed up with some salt, pepper and lemon juice as a dip/spread in sandwiches, or as a salad sliced with some tomatoes and basil with lemon and olive oil drizzled on top. yummmmmy!

I'm desperate to gain weight and I read that avocados have a lot of fat and don't cause acne

Just went to the store a few hours ago and bought 3

Ate one--it was pretty gross (I've never had an avocado before)

But if it helps me gain weight without breaking me out, I'll soon be constantly eating them

BTW also read that avocados contain a lot of Vitamin E

yeah they do, there packed with vitamins, and full of fat (not saturated fat) so there a high energy food :)

also, try mango and avocado, destone a mango and wack some avocado on the top and enjoy, pretty good :)

plus mangos har low in fat, hight in natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals :)

omg, who said avocados taste bad? they are the best tasting fruit since hot pockets. i fing love avocados, im latin american, and we swear by them in our countries.

I used to hate avecodoes but I have learned to like them. You have to admit, they do have an aquired taste and a pastey tecture. I would never just eat an avecodoes by itself though, yuck!

ever had avocado shakes? its really good man.. the only thing is you need a little milk and sugar.. but you can sub that with almond milk and honey or even brown sugar... yum..

Avocados are as delicious as it comes! (specially guacamole) And so good for you. Lets sing their praises loud

Im fantasising about eating one riight now.