Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itsnever4ever

ok i heard this is tHE BEST for blackheads

haha. just get retin a or tazorac from your derm and apply a very thin layer for an hour a day. blackheads will not only fall out but will not come back if you stick with it. why spend all that time and money to treat the symptom when you can stop the "illness" from happening in the first place.?

I bought one of these a few years ago -- this exact brand. It works like the Biore strips. Pulls out some gunk, but doesn't really solve the problem. The ugliest ones will stay on your face.

I find it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of blackheads on my nose and around my nose, does anyone know how to get rid of these???

I put 2.5% S.A on my nose every night. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks and my black head situation gets better everyday.

my face has been dried out by benzoyl peroxide and soap, and my blackheads are literally all crawling out. I have like white strings someing out of my face and I really want to get rid of them because it looks gross. Does anyone think this is a good option or got any suggestions??