Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do most people get this and will it go away? My face is pinkish redish sometimes hot. Only been on accutane for a week and a half. It started after my third or forth day. When i workout it gets really flushed. Its really pissing me off because i dont know whats going on. if i knew i would feel much better. I cant get back to my derm for another 20 days...... not sure what to do.

yeah this is pretty common. sometimes its referred to as taneburn. you almost feel sunburned and get occasional flushing. im about a month post tane and its gone away.

The same thing happened to me. I used aloe vera to soothe my skin. Sometimes it hurt so bad. Now I am in my second month of taking accutane and my face doesn't get that burning feeling anymore. My skin is still red, but the skin isn't as irritated.

hotamali and itbkgirl thanks you sooooo much. I seriously feel a lot better now. I thought i was getting some other sort of skin problem and freaking out. thanks alot for the posts. So its gone away for you now but you had it the whole time while on tane? i dont care as long as its not perment then i can deal with it for a few months.

I had it my entire course but it wasnt really a problem. Only after working out or coming out of the shower I looked a little red in the face. Good luck on your tane journey, best decision of my life.

I had it my entire course but it wasnt really a problem. Only after working out or coming out of the shower I looked a little red in the face. Good luck on your tane journey, best decision of my life.

(Assuming that you are finished tane) How about now, do you still get red after working out?

I get red and itchy after dancing (pretty much working out) and when I tire myself and wondering if it'll be gone soon or after tane lol.

(Assuming that you are finished tane) How about now, do you still get red after working out?

I get red and itchy after dancing (pretty much working out) and when I tire myself and wondering if it'll be gone soon or after tane lol.

yeah it went away for me. if you're getting itchy maybe you should moisturize more. i was uncomfortable doing this because i thought it would make my acne worse but it never really did. maybe even try exfoliating every once in a while.