Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SemenSkinRegimen

matt damon in good shepard = BAD SKIN!

i always thought matt damon had such perfect skin in all his movies. he always looked so clean shaven and smooth.

well its just tricks they play with lights, make up etc. they only choose the best shots to put in the movie. but sometimes they fuck up or can't do anything about it cos of the light and angle.

one of last scenes in good shepard. matt damon turns light on in closet. he's about to open his safe. you can see terrible skin in that light! its so bad!!!

he looks like i used to feel when i saw my skin under terrible overhead lights in bathrooms. and i always wanted to cry cause everyone in hollywood has perfect skin. its a LIE.

i downloaded good shepard from limewire. do it to and see what im talking about. then i saw a trailer for ocean's 13 and saw that even clooney has bad texture to his skin in some angled shots.

i think shaving everyday (even twice a day) is probably required when actors do a movie. they have to do scenes and look the same for continuity reasons. so they can't sport any stubble. that plus always wearing and washing off make up everyday must wreak havoc on their skin.

i no longer want to be a movie star. i dont care how much you pay me. i only shave once a week now and that's too much!

Really? His skin always looked bad to me...in mag photos I noticed he has large pores, oily skin, tons of blackheads, & a generally rough texture. I'm sure heavy makeup hasnt helped though.

if only it was the same for women..... :doubt:

i can't wait for ocean's 13!!

i love stubble on a guy but it's also very sexy when a guy shaves...real slow and careful..nice! i'm glad i don't have to shave though what a nightmare for problem skin people, you have my sympathy!

I think it's scarier that you can tell that these people go trough enormous lengths to make you believe a certain someone has perfect skin, like it's a absolute must in life.

Yeah, I find that a lot scarier then matt damon not having perfect skin.

yeah i notcied the other night in a movie matt damon has baddish skin.

doesnt matter though. he's still sexy as hell the bastard :shifty:

why would this wanna stop you from being an actor :blink:

alot of actors have acne yet theyre still so fooking hot

keanu reeves has acne scars all over his cheeks, and he's still my favorite artist :wub:

i always thought matt damon had such perfect skin in all his movies. he always looked so clean shaven and smooth.

well its just tricks they play with lights, make up etc. they only choose the best shots to put in the movie. but sometimes they fuck up or can't do anything about it cos of the light and angle.

one of last scenes in good shepard. matt damon turns light on in closet. he's about to open his safe. you can see terrible skin in that light! its so bad!!!

he looks like i used to feel when i saw my skin under terrible overhead lights in bathrooms. and i always wanted to cry cause everyone in hollywood has perfect skin. its a LIE.

i downloaded good shepard from limewire. do it to and see what im talking about. then i saw a trailer for ocean's 13 and saw that even clooney has bad texture to his skin in some angled shots.

i think shaving everyday (even twice a day) is probably required when actors do a movie. they have to do scenes and look the same for continuity reasons. so they can't sport any stubble. that plus always wearing and washing off make up everyday must wreak havoc on their skin.

i no longer want to be a movie star. i dont care how much you pay me. i only shave once a week now and that's too much!

I think it's scarier that you can tell that these people go trough enormous lengths to make you believe a certain someone has perfect skin, like it's a absolute must in life.

Yeah, I find that a lot scarier then matt damon not having perfect skin.

Actors usually become producers after years of Making Movies. You don't have to shave every 4 seconds. It depends on the movie. Clint Eastwood didn't have to shave for the Good the Bad and the Ugly. Hell, no one shaved in that movie.

err yeah great point? lets have a conversation about what it takes to become a director. or maybe we can talk about movies where some actors didnt shave and were shot on grainy 70 mm film with little to no close ups.

the point im making here people:

its all a false perception. lights camera make up etc. and if i had to choose, i'd choose a behind the scenes job because i think it is more artistic and skin-friendly and you still can get paid mega dollars if your good at it.

Actors usually become producers after years of Making Movies. You don't have to shave every 4 seconds. It depends on the movie. Clint Eastwood didn't have to shave for the Good the Bad and the Ugly. Hell, no one shaved in that movie.

Actors usually become actors for the passion, the love, the talent, of acting. The only profession where you can live another life without paying the price. I don't want to become an actor for the same reasons you said.

The drive for actors are very high, even with bad skin they become great. I don't have that kind of talent or motivation.

People want to become actors because they want to be "famous". It takes way more time, effort, work, talent, motivation than that. You have to love acting like fat kids love cake. Even if you have bad skin, you have to go to auditions, classes, meetings. You have to get out and do it. Way harder than it seems. Way HARDER. ;)