Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jadee

what should i use

i have never used any prescribed medications.,. is it a good idea.?? i use proactive and things seem a little better but no so much... i hate my skin.. i feel so nasty.. are there any suggestions out there 4 me, should i see a doctor?? or should i continue with my infomercial medicines?????HELP ME

Guest Sincerely Me

If your skin is bothering you that much, you should definitely see at least your family doctor. They will prescribe what they think is best for your skin and what will be beneficial to you.

What kind of acne do you have? Where is it? What have you tried? What did you have bad reactions to? Have you tried the DK regimen? If not, is there a reason why? We need to know all these things if you are looking for advice.

Proactiv is garbage. Throw everything out but the 2.5% BP lotion which is step 3. Hold onto the BP lotion in case you decide to try the regimen. Thats what I did with mine so at least everything wasnt a waste of money.

Give us some back ground on your acne and we will try to help you get started.