Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sufferfromscars

i just dont know how to handle this anymore

every single day my skin look sworse. its come to the point i cant even tell where my scars or or where new acne is or old its all just a big MESS. since iwas 14 ive had acne im 23 now my skin is SO uneven, im scarred like craz yi have rough looking skin because of ice pick scars, big mores everywhere, acne, redness,brown pigmentation you name it. im surprised i even have a fiance i bet he hate slooking at my face i just dont wantto go in public i feel so hideous makeup used to help now it only makes it look worse i just look so DISGUSTING my skin is dead looking it looks like someone ran over it with a tire over and over again im so so so horrified to look in the mirror i used accutane twice i used every retinoid everything doesnt work im just going to look hideous forever i cant take it i used to be so pretty and this acne and scarring WILL NEVER GO AWAY im having fraxel done but i doubt that will help i feel like my skin just wont take to ANYTHING ITS JUST DEAD

every single day my skin look sworse. its come to the point i cant even tell where my scars or or where new acne is or old its all just a big MESS. since iwas 14 ive had acne im 23 now my skin is SO uneven, im scarred like craz yi have rough looking skin because of ice pick scars, big mores everywhere, acne, redness,brown pigmentation you name it. im surprised i even have a fiance i bet he hate slooking at my face i just dont wantto go in public i feel so hideous makeup used to help now it only makes it look worse i just look so DISGUSTING my skin is dead looking it looks like someone ran over it with a tire over and over again im so so so horrified to look in the mirror i used accutane twice i used every retinoid everything doesnt work im just going to look hideous forever i cant take it i used to be so pretty and this acne and scarring WILL NEVER GO AWAY im having fraxel done but i doubt that will help i feel like my skin just wont take to ANYTHING ITS JUST DEAD

the fraxel will help. & you are where i am, i've tried everything. i'm trying the more holistic approach, eating better, omega 3 pill, pantothenic acid, & using lighter less harsh medicines. the biggest problem with acne is that no matter what is causing it, it's always the same thing. it could be stress, it could be hormones, it could be bacteria, it could even be your medication exacerbating it. so don't give up. if it makes you feel this way, never give up, you will find something.

I know how you feel. Ive had acne since I was 12 or 13. I dont remember which. Im turning 23 in a couple of weeks. I feel the same way about my acne and how it looks. You need a *hug* :comfort: I hope you start feeling better and if not you can always come here and vent

I feel your pain, my acne is terrible, acne on top of acne, i was so pissed off one time, i took a gillete shaver to my face and put rubbing alcohol all over it, it was not pretty, i prolly had like 15 active whiteheads at the time, but when i shaved everything started looking okay til the next mourning, when i broke out with like 100, it was rediculous, Im at the point where i can't look people directly in the face anymore, i hate life, the only thing keeping me alive is my mom, i just couldn't stand to hurt her, if she found out i commited suicide, she would probably commit it to, so im in pretty much hanging in there, i dont go out in public anymore, and i hate it when i go to school every mourn, id rather die in my sleep, FUKC Acne, hey if your interested i have an personal regimen im working on, my skin type is basically the same as yours, if it works for me maybe it wil work for you, good luck, and keep hanging in there

what a coincidence i wanted to make a similar post today but suffersfromscars and wishiwasclear, heck you've done it for me. I've pretty much only left my bed to check my messages on the computer the past 48hours and have not done any work for days. I was up all night last night thinking why am i living? I don't feel like i can live with this face. I don't even know how bad it is anymore i've stared at it for so long, or to what degree it can be helped if it all, nothing seems to work from what i read. I will never be able to model or work in fashion, i'd struggle just to even work in a supermarket cos i can't look people in the eye. I just feel inferior, like nothingness, a complete void. I want to go out today in the sunshine and just be normal and free and happy. Nothing about my skin is normal anymore it just seems to be getting worse when i'm supposed to be trying to fix it!! I get so angry cos at night with just the light coming from my tv from far away i look in the mirror and i see a beautiful young woman who could be successful and help people and love others and be loved. Then in the light - god i can't think about it i just want to sleep and never wake up. i feel like i'm being punished yet all my life i've been a good person, especially since having this disease it left me with more compassion. what did i do??

i just don't know what to do at the minute it's an effort to stay alive and sane in my head. i do it mostly for my mom cos she is my world and it would devastate her if anything happened to me.

this isn't very encouraging but hey at least there's someone else out there feeling ur pain! i wish i knew some of these ppl in real life cos all around me i see nothing but good skin. they just don't have a clue what life is like for some of us.

i'm still trying things and praying every day it works, i'll pray for you too.

*hug* for you and all that relate