Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fireinthehole

The ending stages of a pimple when you squeeze the white stuff out?

I noticed on my cheek I had this little white ball that was under my skin. I could see it when I expanded my cheek but it was under my skin and I couldn't really do anything. I noticed within the next couple of days that area started to get red, then it started to hurt. Sure enough, it was a pimple coming out. By the next week it fully emerged and was red. After applying BP on it, it dries out and eventually the next day theres a hole on top of the pimple... I gently squeeze at the base and here comes out flying the WHITE little ball thing that I originally saw a week or two earlier, then blood starts to come rushing out. What is that white ball? After that white stuff is out of the pimple, I noticed that the pimple is starting to go down and go away. Is that what causes the pimples? That white thing in your face whatever it is? I noticed that whenever I have a pimple I always squeeze at the base gently and the white stuff always comes out. What happens if you never take that white thing out?

when you get a pimple, it is an infection in your skin, so naturally white bloods cells go to fight it. I believe the white puss is a bunch of white bloodcells that have already done their job. I find it if i pop the puss out and stop when it starts to bleed, that my pimples heal like 90% faster. the white ball could be some dried up puss that just shoots out from the top. if you dont get the puss out, it will heal, but will take longer. never force puss out though, to much squeezing can scar. GL