Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asasas

can anyone tell me why my skin is still dry?

Let me quickly explain. The bottom of my chin and sides of my face peel. And i'll remove some dead skin off. And moisturize. Then the next day the same spots will peel. Even if i moisturize over the peel'd skin it will continue to peel.

As if the bottom of my chin, etc. cannot heal, let alone moisturize.

anyone come across this problem? Should I just continue to rub off the dead skin every night and keep moisturizing? Btw, I moisture 2 times a day because I have really oily skin and to remove the oil somewhat drys my face out a lot. So i have to moisture every time I wash.

tthats all..

Let me quickly explain. The bottom of my chin and sides of my face peel. And i'll remove some dead skin off. And moisturize. Then the next day the same spots will peel. Even if i moisturize over the peel'd skin it will continue to peel.

anyone come across this problem? Should I just continue to rub off the dead skin every night and keep moisturizing? Btw, I moisture 2 times a day because I have really oily skin and to remove the oil somewhat drys my face out a lot. So i have to moisture every time I wash.

tthats all..

If you are using any topicals, that can happen. Add some jojoba oil to your moisturizer (2 drops) and it will fix up any odd areas :) I hope that helps!

tthats all..

i sorta have the same problem. in teh morning, after i do my regimen, i look in the miror and i have a somewut red color to my face, but i shrug it off and tell myself 'at least there's no big zits, cysts, or drying and peeling.' then about 30 min to an hour later, i notice my face feels dry, and i look in the miror and my chin is peeling in areas. i dont have moisterizers wen i go to work, so i just dab it with paper towels and try not to eat large foods of make excentric expressions with my face that will crack it. i have oily skin so, it moisturises itself a few hours later.

crash, i have the exact same problem!

after regimen in the morning my face feels fine

but when i get to school my face feels bit dry so i check and my chin has small flakes

its frustrating but i think this is what its expected at the beginning of the regimen