Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel like crying :boohoo: This has been another terrible day off. I woke up at 8:30, washed my face, ate breakfast, went on the org, went to bed from 10:30 to 12, and Ive been on the org since then. I have the shittiest life :(

I feel like crying :boohoo: This has been another terrible day off. I woke up at 8:30, washed my face, ate breakfast, went on the org, went to bed from 10:30 to 12, and Ive been on the org since then. I have the shittiest life :(

Guest Kimmay

I think this belongs in emo.

Youre still on ignore Kimmay. With the stuff youve done to me I intend on keeping it that way

On an upnote the Giants are playing tonight. I can watch the game on channel two which I wasnt able to last night because they were on a channel I dont have. That game isnt on for another three hours though

What do you guys do when you are bored and feel very upset about acne? Are you guys gonna just sit and stare at my topic? You guys have been staring at it for like fifteen minutes =/

Guest Kimmay
Youre still on ignore Kimmay. With the stuff youve done to me I intend on keeping it that way

On an upnote the Giants are playing tonight. I can watch the game on channel two which I wasnt able to last night because they were on a channel I dont have. That game isnt on for another three hours though

What do you guys do when you are bored and feel very upset about acne? Are you guys gonna just sit and stare at my topic? You guys have been staring at it for like fifteen minutes =/

If i'm on ignore then how did u see what i said :rolleyes:

Im watching baseball now but the game is boring. Its one to one in the fifth inning

You know what you should do? Get a dog. You'll be much happier because the dog will give you company; you can take it for a walk or a jog, play ball, etc. You won't be bored then. :) Or go shopping. That always cheers me up, even though I don't usually buy anything. ;) Retail therapy really works! xP

or you could rent a bunch of comedies and watch them all day--that's always fun!

another fun way to pass the time is to try to make smoothies using various different recipes. nutritious and delicious. ;)

^ that's actually a really good idea, Molly -- have you thought about getting a pet?

Getting a pet because you are bored/lonely is a terrible reason.

People should only get animals for one reason. They truly want one and they are ready to luv it for the next 10-15 years of it's life. I have seen so many pets given up on because of "no time". It's just really sad.

Hello Breal76, the woman with the new beautiful haircut

Getting a pet because you are bored/lonely is a terrible reason.

People should only get animals for one reason. They truly want one and they are ready to luv it for the next 10-15 years of it's life. I have seen so many pets given up on because of "no time". It's just really sad.

My parents have a puppy whom I adore :wub: I live in a 511 sq foot studio apartment. I wouldnt want to have to take care of a dog. The smoothy idea sounds like a good one ;) I usually go shopping but the past couple of days I guess I just wasnt in the mood :(

Guest Kimmay
Have you thought about marijuana? :think:

^ that's actually a really good idea, Molly -- have you thought about getting a pet?

My parents have a puppy whom I adore :wub: I live in a 511 sq foot studio apartment. I wouldnt want to have to take care of a dog. The smoothy idea sounds like a good one ;) I usually go shopping but the past couple of days I guess I just wasnt in the mood :(

Its mister handsome 21 year old. What is your first name S2000? BePimpled, I havent seen you in ages! How have you been?

That sucks, i had a horrible day today too ...

Guest T-Virus

I'm always either stressed or bored. There's no happy medium.